Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

Well, I think I threw out DD10's light up projector for tracing. It was really tiny and wasn't being used. Fast forward to tonight and she was looking for it! ooops!

Anyways, I felt bad so I looked on Staples.ca and lo and behold, there was an even better one for $23! Cha Ching! Another offer done on DH's account LOL And, it was only $23 so just over the $20 limit :) I had to buy two for free shipping, but that's okay. I'll just return the other one.

I ordered HP ink YESTERDAY and it just showed up via Purolater!

Holy cow, I am always ordering my ink online from here on in. I am the kind of person who buys it ahead of time but man, talk about easy!

I seriously would never have know about the free shipping from HP on ink if it wasnt for you guys, thank you, especially @cari12 !

I need a new computer battery for my 2011 laptop. DH just thinks I should get a new laptop. I'll have to show him this tonight. Could kill two birds with one stone.:idea:

I need a new computer battery for my 2011 laptop. DH just thinks I should get a new laptop. I'll have to show him this tonight. Could kill two birds with one stone.:idea:
They are fairly expensive though .. you should try New Egg as well, they have a 5X multiplier right now. We've also had great luck with them. I like how you can filter to show items shipped from Canada, free shipping, new etc... they have an incredible amount of really obscure things as well!

Rexall shop today to restock paper products and a few other things.
Load and Go stacked with email so spennt $60.00 got 148 airmiles--not to bad.
Hugs Mel

I'm tempted to do the Dell multiplier of 20x, as we need to buy my daughter a laptop or tablet for grade 10, but I think I am settled on getting her a Microsoft Surface Go instead of a laptop. I can still shop at Microsoft via Airmilesshops at least so it will count for the 1000 AM promo. This is the first year her school is implementing a Bring Your Own Device policy. I like how light and portable the Surface Go will be for her. She bought herself a laptop last year but it's too heavy to lug to school daily. One other good thing with Microsoft is it will qualify for a student discount of 10% off.

Bedtime story time about how screwed up this promotion can get. I place an order yesterday morning with Lowes. Took my screenshots etc as I went through the process. Printed out a copy of the receipt before I left the final page. It mentions I will get the confirmation email shortly. Checked my email no confirmation, checked again, nothing. Went back and looked at my screenshots. I did everything correctly. Check my email again and, the notice to come and pick up my order is there but still no confirmation.

Picked up my order, all was good. Checked email again still no confirmation (did I send it to another email, no, I got the email to pick it up). Opened my email this afternoon and there is the confirmation email from Lowes, a full 24hours after I picked the order up. My AM should post tomorrow if past experience holds up. I hope they do.

Just wanted to say I finally got my Etsy purchase from July 23rd posted. 1 Airmile... but it should also get me the 50 bonus for using a new store. And wanted to say it worked, I know others were looking at purchases from there. Still waiting on my purchases for this promotion, but since that took a month I guess I'll have to be patient? not my strong suit :)

How long did it take for Forever 21 to post? I'm starting to get paranoid with my airmilesshops purchases.

For me, Forever 21 took 4 days to post. Lowes purchase Monday posted today (2 days) and Bed Bath and Beyond purchase Sunday (3 days). Canada Post and La Senza still missing in the great Web somewhere.

My account 5 done and posted
DH account 3 done and posted (will do 2 more on weekend)
DS account 6 done 4 posted (may do another one if my two missing don't post before end of promotion.

For the most part I have done some early Christmas shopping, and moved up the schedule on some landscaping work, pre-purchased printer ink. That and a few clothes to reward myself for all this shopping.

Small point to remember with the online shopping -- even though the fine print for the PROMO bonus miles states 120 days after the end date (which will be January 7th BTW :crazy2:) the timing for the individual stores to post the miles is DIFFERENT! You have the standard 60 days for the base miles but the bonus is only 75 --which will be from the date of your transaction NOT the promo end date, so as "early" as October 23rd. I know it's frustrating to wait and see if they post but not much you can really do about it.

From the FAQs on the Airmilesshop page:

When will my Miles appear in my account?

Base Miles may take up to 60 days from the date of qualifying purchase to be posted to your Collector account. Bonus Miles may take up to 75 days from the date of qualifying purchase to be posted to your Collector account. Please note, if you booked travel through an airmilesshops.ca online store, your Miles will be issued up to 60 days from when your trip was completed for Base Miles, and up to 75 days after trip completion for Bonus Miles.

Miles will show in your Collector account from airmilesshops.ca and the online store where you shopped, and Miles from a single transaction may appear in multiple line items if you took advantage of any Bonus Offers and/or sitewide multiplier events.

I've updated the 2nd post of this thread to highlight the wording about this promo -- it even mentions the 75 day mark there

Now 75 days is still a long time BUT in my mind it means we won't need to wait until the 120 days to chase down the total miles -- you can bet if i'm missing any I'll be in a chat session Nov 23rd (oooh my birthday :P ) because that's the 75 day mark after this promo.

ALSO i update the 3rd every day to edit the multiplier list since it changes often.

I hate to see some of you mentioning that you're doing "insurance" purchases -- i know it's worrisome to need to be chasing them down later but don't overextend yourself in the pursuit of miles. Don't be tempted to pay more for an item than you can find it on sale elsewhere just to get the miles. If you've kept your records clear you can follow up later -- I've never been asked to provide any proof other than date of transaction, pre:tax & shipping amount. They've never questioned about multipliers either and I often need to chase these down. -- stepping down from my mama-bear soap box now :P

I'm doing the extras only because I have seen some items I can use for Christmas and some other items in need for the yard reno and my battery for my laptop because I decided to go that route instead of replace "Old Faithful". The clothes I need for California. The aggravation I could do without.

Thanks for keeping us reeled in.

My Forever 21 posted within a couple of days. So I do think my Indigo and Suzy Shier orders are gone, gone, gone.

I don't mind ordering an Indigo gift card, so that's what I think I will do to cover my bases.

My Forever 21 posted within a couple of days. So I do think my Indigo and Suzy Shier orders are gone, gone, gone.

I don't mind ordering an Indigo gift card, so that's what I think I will do to cover my bases.

I ordered an Indigo GC August 9th and my AM still haven't posted....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!