Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

Well, I just got in under the wire last night for my shops. Nothing like leaving it until the last minute :rolleyes2 but after we got home from the big city I sat down for a little bit and finished up the last three

1 - amazon ( easy peasy )
2 - Kobo - such an avid reader...that was definitely not a problem
3 - Bed Bath & beyond - needed sheets after hubby complained about the set on our bed - that will teach him for complaining about them :rolleyes1
4 - Suzie Shier - momma needs some new work shirts and love that I can have it shipped it to the store for no fees
5 - Old Navy - hubby wanted some new sweatpants and the son needed a couple of t-shirts so I didn't have to pay for shipping.

Hopefully, it works. I just worry about me not completely knowing if the window I'm in is through the Am shop...It's just me being a little ocd about it.

Please post if you get your Suzy Shier miles. I never got mine and it doesn't seem like anyone else shopped there this promo.

Based on the fact that we are a very small group of Airmile hunters and most of us are experiencing troubles with at LEAST one posting I don't think we need to fret too much over getting the final bonus. Once the bonus miles start posting for people you can bet AM is gonna be overwhelmed by the sheer volume of complaints and they'll just be rubber-stamping requests! I have too many other things in my life that require immediate attention to spend any time right now trying to chase down the missing transactions because they'll still toss the company line of "wait 60 days for base, 75 for multipliers --or 120 from the less than stellar employees-- & 120 days for the 1,00 bonus" I know i made 5 transactions on each card and the fact that most of them showed up, it's pretty clear that i know how to use the portal!

I've kept every single piece of email for this (same as always) from the confirmation of ordering, shipping & stupid requests for rating my purchases as well as all of the packing slips & receipts. I'll refer to the 3rd post here to see if any multipliers are due and just wait till later to follow-up.

Yup I am glad that I didn't go and do a bonus spend as 2 of mine haven't posted yet. I was going to buy the Lego Advent calendar from Lego but I went to Costco today and it was only 29.99 as opposed to 39.99 online. I will fight for my bonus points if my 2 airmiles shops don't post.

Well said Donald, my point to my online chat earlier today was to voice my displeasure with the online shopping experience. It really shouldn't be this difficult. If they hope to promote this as a way of shopping they really need to up their game.

When I placed my Staples order, it was for printer ink and lock for my son's high school locker. He needed a lock and I needed to top my order to $40.

Today, the 5th day of using his lock, it broke. I'm not sure I want to try exchanging it at Staples. I'm worried that will mess up my shop. Even though technically the fine print says $20+ per shop, NOT $40 or 1 air mile.

When I placed my Staples order, it was for printer ink and lock for my son's high school locker. He needed a lock and I needed to top my order to $40.

Today, the 5th day of using his lock, it broke. I'm not sure I want to try exchanging it at Staples. I'm worried that will mess up my shop. Even though technically the fine print says $20+ per shop, NOT $40 or 1 air mile.
I know for a fact that Staples will claw back those miles even for an exchange! Stupid if you ask me ... not sure how it will affect this promo though to tell you the truth.

I bought $17 item and $15 item from amazon at one time. But Amazon shipped them separately! I think they will charge them separately too...

Now I am not sure that it’s still qualified as one purchase:sad1:

I bought $17 item and $15 item from amazon at one time. But Amazon shipped them separately! I think they will charge them separately too...

Now I am not sure that it’s still qualified as one purchase:sad1:
Unfortunately, if they are put through as 2 separate payments it won't qualify :( Check your payment method and see what you were billed .. you might be able to see that on your Amazon account as well but would be clearer on a credit card statement.

Unfortunately, if they are put through as 2 separate payments it won't qualify :( Check your payment method and see what you were billed .. you might be able to see that on your Amazon account as well but would be clearer on a credit card statement.
That's what happened to my Chapters order - I spent over $20 but it shipped as 2 separate orders so I thought it wasn't going to count so I made another Chapters purchase of a gift card and both orders counted against my airmiles account so it may still work.

Purchase another of the one that broke. Have your son use it. Take the broken one back and exchange it for another using receipt #2. Now you will have one in back-up for a failure or for when someone needs one for the gym. Combination locks are like pens or pencils you always need more.

Well slap me silly. I can't believe I didn't think of that! LOL Thank you! That's a great idea.

Please post if you get your Suzy Shier miles. I never got mine and it doesn't seem like anyone else shopped there this promo.
I placed an order at Suzy Shier and the miles didn't post. After two weeks, I submitted a report for my missing miles. When the miles were posted, it didn't indicate Suzy Shier so I did an on-line chat. I told the rep that I was concerned that the transaction wouldn't count towards the promotion. He said he made a note on my account about it and I have a print out of the conversation just in case...

whoa. that seems really weird to me. do you have a screen shot with all the offers? i can’t believe one would just disappear on you!

Well, I'm jiggered. The magically disappearing Sephora points just equally magically reappeared! I'm off to take a printout of my August AM points. Still no sight of my missing Indigo and Bed, Bath and Beyond points which should have posted as they were for purchases I made very early during the promotion. TSC points also MIA, but were for a more recent purchase, so I'm not cranky about them yet.

I am still waiting for L'Occitane to post. I remember I did everything properly and yet miles have still not been posted even after delivery was done last week. I am starting to get worried now. Can I file for missing miles now or do I have to wait?

I am still waiting for L'Occitane to post. I remember I did everything properly and yet miles have still not been posted even after delivery was done last week. I am starting to get worried now. Can I file for missing miles now or do I have to wait?
You can if you want but the company line will still be -- wait 60 days for base, 75 for bonus. Someone above reported making a claim but the miles didn't post as an online shop. If you know you did everything correctly then you can just wait and possibly fight for the miles later or try to get them now (personally I'm just going to wait it out) I know i shopped properly for New Egg on both accounts and the miles posted on one but not the other .. I just went thru the process with the online form and it won't let me continue and i can't be bothered to do an online chat since I know the dates haven't passed yet.

You can if you want but the company line will still be -- wait 60 days for base, 75 for bonus. Someone above reported making a claim but the miles didn't post as an online shop. If you know you did everything correctly then you can just wait and possibly fight for the miles later or try to get them now (personally I'm just going to wait it out) I know i shopped properly for New Egg on both accounts and the miles posted on one but not the other .. I just went thru the process with the online form and it won't let me continue and i can't be bothered to do an online chat since I know the dates haven't passed yet.

Thanks Jacqueline! I will wait for 60 days then try to claim the base miles. If I can get the base miles, then the transaction should be eligible for the bonus miles.

Well, just had a posting from airmilesshops and it's just the 5x bonus, doesn't say which shop. I "think" it was my Old Navy order as they typically do a 5x multiplier frequently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!