Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

Missing 900 AM on my wife's account and all 1000 on my account. Before I do that chat, one of the purchases I made for mine was a $25 GC at Indigo. I know that you can get AM for GC purchases at Indigo, but if they question this purchase, should I just tell them that there's nothing on the site that excludes AM's on GC purchases? Will they go for that? Just want to be prepared with an answer in case they question it.

You'll be fine with the Indigo gift card. I did exactly 5 on my account and that was one of them . Just be sure to have all of your intro handy, date, store, pre tax and shipping total. Take a deep breath and go for it. I had a great rep who was willing and able to do both accounts at once!

You'll be fine with the Indigo gift card. I did exactly 5 on my account and that was one of them . Just be sure to have all of your intro handy, date, store, pre tax and shipping total. Take a deep breath and go for it. I had a great rep who was willing and able to do both accounts at once!

Thanks. Yeah, I've got all the info recorded. Hopefully have enough time to do it tomorrow. I'll let everyone know how I make out.

Ok, I’ve been putting this off. I’m still missing my transaction with Canada Post. When you do the online chat, which option are you using? I can’t get any to work...

Ok, I’ve been putting this off. I’m still missing my transaction with Canada Post. When you do the online chat, which option are you using? I can’t get any to work...
Sign into your account, click Need Help? Then select Chat with an AIRMILES AGENT (Not Miles the FAQ bot) and then just click on any of the green Chat Now buttons and a small window will open up the chat session.

I'm not sure if that's what you're asking or not though ....

Yes, there are 4 chat buttons, does it matter which option you choose?

Does the chat open right away? I have an older Mac and can’t seem to get it to do anything, might have to borrow the kids computer...

Sign into your account, click Need Help? Then select Chat with an AIRMILES AGENT (Not Miles the FAQ bot) and then just click on any of the green Chat Now buttons and a small window will open up the chat session.

I'm not sure if that's what you're asking or not though ....

Yes, there are 4 chat buttons, does it matter which option you choose?

Does the chat open right away? I have an older Mac and can’t seem to get it to do anything, might have to borrow the kids computer...
Yes, it will open a small window almost on top of the picture of the 2 people using the computer with stupid grins on their faces.
No it doesn't matter which option you choose, they all work.
I have zero experience with apple products (other than turning them into sauce or pies :P ) so i can't help with that. I did just try it on my phone and that worked as well ... you can try that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter