Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

Yup all of that is perfect! They don't care who pays for the product, where it's shipped to or who gets the confirmation email. During the Shop the Block promo i did some birthday shopping for our son and it went straight to him from Amazon. I used a bunch of Visa Gift cards to pay for my recent orders -- works fine!!

And dang woman, I'm impressed that you were able to put together 10 transactions, I'm struggling to get 2 more done to complete my 5

Lol lol,,I know
I did manage to finish all my stocking stuffers and my sister's birthday gift.
Thanks for the reassurance Hon
Hugs Mel

Yup all of that is perfect! They don't care who pays for the product, where it's shipped to or who gets the confirmation email. During the Shop the Block promo i did some birthday shopping for our son and it went straight to him from Amazon. I used a bunch of Visa Gift cards to pay for my recent orders -- works fine!!

And dang woman, I'm impressed that you were able to put together 10 transactions, I'm struggling to get 2 more done to complete my 5

Postage stamps from Canada Post? We don't mail much but I figure if they never expire then I'll use them eventually.

Do you know where online it says Indigo regularly offers miles on gift card purchases? I would like to take a screenshot of that.

I cannot locate it on Air Miles or Indigo's website. I phoned the 800 # for Indigo and the lady who I spoke with said no air miles are offered for gift cards.

I tried chatting to Air Miles and was told the same thing.

I would love to purchase an Indigo gift card on their website for my husband's air miles shop if this really is possible!

I just ordered a physical 25$ GC from Indigo going thru airmilesshops.ca as I am very curious if we get AM or not for the purchase of GCs (would be a game-changer for me) and I will report as soon as I see if my AM posted. This order is my 5th but if it doesn't post by Friday I will place another Indigo order (books) to count in the promo.

Someone over on Red***deals posted Aug 11 that they purchased a $20 Indigo GC and that 1AM had just posted to their Airmiles account. Looking hopeful!

Postage stamps from Canada Post? We don't mail much but I figure if they never expire then I'll use them eventually.

Dang I wish I had seen the stamps,,I snail mail cards to my granddaughter all the time.
I will have to keep this in mind next time. Thank-you for sharing the information.
Hugs Mel

Going for a second time around using sons airmiles card.
steps :tiptoe::tiptoe::tiptoe::tiptoe:
1. I logged on using his airmiles card number and PIN
2. I went to airmiles shop
3. I logged on again using his airmiles number
4. I used my email and address and credit card to purchase.(hope this is ok)
shopped:
Indigo --free shipping
Forever21--will pick up at store
Old Navy--$8.00 shipping
Linen Chest--will pick up at store
Lowes--Now Amazon.ca--free shipping over $35.00

Lowes called me and cancelled an order so I ended up ordering something from Amazon but I had my son clear his shopping cart out before I did this.

Do you think I followed the correct way to get the airmiles?
Thanks and Hugs Mel

Sounds good to me! That's what I will be doing with my husband's card. At least with his I will take my time since there's another 3+ weeks to go.

I finished mine today. Chapters, Amazon, The Source (I had to return Rona's order), Staples and Etsy finished it off this morning.

Someone over on Red***deals posted Aug 11 that they purchased a $20 Indigo GC and that 1AM had just posted to their Airmiles account. Looking hopeful!

Good!

Forgot they were on there. I'm sure I could use 20 with of stamps...and do could my mom. I think I'll try for 5 on my daughter's card too. I'm sure she needs at least $20 worth of stuff from sephora.

Canada Post you'll need to do $25ish to get free shipping. (3 packages of stamps does it). Last night when I did my order (DS acct) I noticed that one of the packs of stamps (birds of Canada) were a pre-order and that would have messed up my order so I back tracked and chose another set so that the order would all go through as one order.

Would anyone who has done Canada Post be able to post if their airmilesshop goes through successfully?

I did this one before Christmas during MegaMiles without success. I would definitely do it again if I knew I wouldn't have to chase airmiles.

Just popping in to say hello :wave:

I've finished 5 on my own account and now have 1 on my DD's account. I'm sure I can find 4 more for hers. She will need a few more things to take with her back to university.

Mine...
Amazon, Sephora, Gap, Garage and The Body Shop.
All have posted to my account.

DD's...
Amazon,

Last edited:
DD has a bunch of Chapters Indigo GC and a Amazon one as well. I have bought most of her school supplies but she needs more French Books to read. (She's a French immersion student) and wants some drawing pencils and coloured pencils. I'll order her some though here.

Oh my kiddo is starting grade 4 french immersion in the fall. The books are a good idea. He also needs all the usual back to school stuff like shoes lol.
My plan is Amazon, Microsoft (Xbox live for 3 months), Old Navy or the Gap, Etsy, and probably chapters, though after we go shoe shopping tomorrow maybe I will order online, once he picks out what he wants and we know they fit. Looking forward to some bonus miles!

I have the opposite, my French 4th grader needs more novels in English to practice her English. What are your kid favourite serie? I can suggest some well liked series from QC authors if you are interested.

We read English as well as French. Mostly English over the summer, but her home read at school is in french, but they use the photocopied paper book which don't hold her interest. Her teacher gave me a reading list in hopes of giving her material that keep her interested. English she like the Ramona series, Thea/ Geronimo Stilton. and Warrior cats books.

This is waaaaay off topic but when it popped up in my Facebook newsfeed from a friend who teaches french way up north in Ontario i immediately thought of this conversation. There was no way for my kiddo to watch french shows when he was in french immersion <mumble mumble> years ago and I wished he had the chance to practice his language skills in a slightly more fun way --- he HATED reading until someone gave him Harry Potter and then his love for the written word exploded.

French cartoons & kids shows on Netflix

This is waaaaay off topic but when it popped up in my Facebook newsfeed from a friend who teaches french way up north in Ontario i immediately thought of this conversation. There was no way for my kiddo to watch french shows when he was in french immersion <mumble mumble> years ago and I wished he had the chance to practice his language skills in a slightly more fun way --- he HATED reading until someone gave him Harry Potter and then his love for the written word exploded.

Thanks for this. I may have to watch some myself.

We do the opposite. My kids only watch tv (mostly Netflix) in English and my youngest told me the other day that she didn't like watching tv in French with her friends because she prefers when it's in English. Woohoo! Keep in mind that they exclusively speak French at home, school and with their friends!! For us, oral understanding is not the issue, written English (reading and writing it) is the challenge so I'm really pushing them on that. They both went to daycare in English but now that they are in a French school (no choice), I am afraid they will loose their English and that it won't progress. That's why I buy my oldest novels in English and I bought her a grade 2 grammar and vocabulary exercice book (she starts grade 4 in September).

I am waiting for my Body Shop order to arrive.
I got the email that it had been dispatched--shipped Aug 8
So I follow the link and it says
Aug 9, 2018 2:21 p.m. Purolator Shipping label created with reference(s):

So I go to chat and Vanessa says my order was delivered today at 11:45--uh no it wasn't.
Someone has been home all day.
So then she says "Maybe try putting in the correct tracking number"sarcasm rude."
I said I am following a link I recieved,,with the tracking order.
She then says the "Body Shop doesn't require a signature so they left it outside the front door.
I live in a garden home and the front door is an entranceway to 4 homes. I tell her this and she again says well it was delivered.
She ended the conversation with someone will call me tomorrow.
If they truly did deliver it then am I SOL ?

Hugs Mel

I hate it when couriers don't at the very least ring the doorbell or knock on the door and wait 2 minutes to see if you come to the door. Was that the Body Shop CS you were speaking to or Purolator? In the past when we've had something "not show up" the store involved has always made good and sent it again. They have insurance for this sort of thing as they run the risk of this happening when they don't pay to get the signature.

Good luck, let us know what happens.

I hate shopping through airmileshop. My AM never post properly, drives me nuts! I'd better get the 1000 AM because this aggravation doesn't feel worth it. :( Still only have the amazon shop posted. I get the Underarmour one since it hasn't all shipped yet (yet another annoyance, will I get the AM because everything is shipping separately? Fingers crossed!) but nothing for the Chapters, or the Gap, which is due to arrive today. I will do one more, but I can honestly say I only use it for these deals, and I bet I never see the 50 for using a new shop since Etsy didn't work properly.

I hate shopping through airmileshop. My AM never post properly, drives me nuts! I'd better get the 1000 AM because this aggravation doesn't feel worth it. :( Still only have the amazon shop posted. I get the Underarmour one since it hasn't all shipped yet (yet another annoyance, will I get the AM because everything is shipping separately? Fingers crossed!) but nothing for the Chapters, or the Gap, which is due to arrive today. I will do one more, but I can honestly say I only use it for these deals, and I bet I never see the 50 for using a new shop since Etsy didn't work properly.

Still no Chapters for me and my order arrived yesterday. I'm thinking that maybe they only post once a week?

I am waiting for my Body Shop order to arrive.
I got the email that it had been dispatched--shipped Aug 8
So I follow the link and it says
Aug 9, 2018 2:21 p.m. Purolator Shipping label created with reference(s):

So I go to chat and Vanessa says my order was delivered today at 11:45--uh no it wasn't.
Someone has been home all day.
So then she says "Maybe try putting in the correct tracking number"sarcasm rude."
I said I am following a link I recieved,,with the tracking order.
She then says the "Body Shop doesn't require a signature so they left it outside the front door.
I live in a garden home and the front door is an entranceway to 4 homes. I tell her this and she again says well it was delivered.
She ended the conversation with someone will call me tomorrow.
If they truly did deliver it then am I SOL ?

Hugs Mel

I think you should also contact Purolator. They are responsible for making sure you get it.

I hate it when couriers don't at the very least ring the doorbell or knock on the door and wait 2 minutes to see if you come to the door. Was that the Body Shop CS you were speaking to or Purolator? In the past when we've had something "not show up" the store involved has always made good and sent it again. They have insurance for this sort of thing as they run the risk of this happening when they don't pay to get the signature.

Good luck, let us know what happens.

I think you should also contact Purolator. They are responsible for making sure you get it.
Good Morning
Thanks for the support
Yes a ring my doorbell or knock on the door would have been nice.
It was Purolator that I chatted with. Hopefully today someone from there will call me.
Hugs Mel

Good Morning
Thanks for the support
Yes a ring my doorbell or knock on the door would have been nice.
It was Purolator that I chatted with. Hopefully today someone from there will call me.
Hugs Mel

There have been times when Puralotor or was it FedEx? says they rang my doorbell and no answer so they left a notice for me to drive 30 minutes to their closest location to pick up my parcel. Funny thing, or not so funny is I happened to be at home those days and know they never rang the doorbell!!

Don't expect Puralotor to call you back, I think you need to call them up again. Good luck!

There have been times when Puralotor or was it FedEx? says they rang my doorbell and no answer so they left a notice for me to drive 30 minutes to their closest location to pick up my parcel. Funny thing, or not so funny is I happened to be at home those days and know they never rang the doorbell!!

Don't expect Puralotor to call you back, I think you need to call them up again. Good luck!

I've had that happen as well. And the name of my street is similar to others nearby (about 4 streets start with "wood"), sometimes my parcels have ended up at the other street. Thankfully the person who lives there drove it over to me... It's very disconcerting to see something listed as delivered when it isn't at your home. At least with amazon they send me a picture now, of the front of the house showing the number and the parcel in place. I know it's to cover their own butts, but at least I know it's at the right house!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!