Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

Got all my 300 miles :crazy2: stupid working a second job for the mexico wedding trip lol. That got in the way of me hunting those miles. But it's 300 more than I had earlier today when I checked. Now to wait for the mega miles to start and hopefully I can fit in more of those promos with working 2 jobs, planning a bridal shower, making the things I'm too cheap to purchase for the wedding ( because I know that I can make them for way cheaper than buying them ) and trying to find clothes for myself, dh and the 2 boys. Oh...and don't forget the ds is graduating 2 weeks after the wedding :eek: :faint:

Holy cow-you got a lot happening @Pumpkin1172 !

Well CRAP ON A CRACKER! The secondary card got the full 2,000 but the primary only got 1,000 ... I hate chasing down miles from the promos, come on AM get your act together!!

I just checked and am missing 1000 miles for my account and also my husband's. Both of us are missing Airmilesshops.ca Amazon purchases.

THERE, already fixed & posted properly to the account!!

My problem was also Amazon -- the miles posted properly but they had split the order in 2 when they shipped it and i KNEW it would cause a problem!! I did a chat immediately and questioned that but was told so long as the miles posted i would be fine ... yeah, ok NOT! The miles did post, including the one that said i used the coupon (showed up on Jan 22 as Get 50 Bonus Miles) but it never properly triggered the coupon use somehow??? Sigh, oh well, an easy fix, just wish we didn't need to be police!
upload_2019-2-14_15-26-24.png

THERE, already fixed & posted properly to the account!!

My problem was also Amazon -- the miles posted properly but they had split the order in 2 when they shipped it and i KNEW it would cause a problem!! I did a chat immediately and questioned that but was told so long as the miles posted i would be fine ... yeah, ok NOT! The miles did post, including the one that said i used the coupon (showed up on Jan 22 as Get 50 Bonus Miles) but it never properly triggered the coupon use somehow??? Sigh, oh well, an easy fix, just wish we didn't need to be police!
View attachment 382394

Whoot! Got my account fixed already. Air Miles chat support on FB was fantastic and quick.

I will get my husband's account fixed later. :)

I got 2000 AM posted on both cards because I did 2 airmilesshop purchases on each card and one transaction each has not posted yet. It’s Apple and RW & Co. Only Amazon and Coach have posted. Since the missing ones have 15X the miles, I am going to chase them down but I need to find time to do a live chat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter