Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

So I just had 50 miles post to my accounts from airmilesshops and posted as Shop the Block Bonus. Now my dilemma is are they my missing miles from Staples shop the block or Airmiles shops shop the block because they were both 50 bonus miles. I guess I will have to give them a call and they can figure out which ones I am missing.

So I just had 50 miles post to my accounts from airmilesshops and posted as Shop the Block Bonus. Now my dilemma is are they my missing miles from Staples shop the block or Airmiles shops shop the block because they were both 50 bonus miles. I guess I will have to give them a call and they can figure out which ones I am missing.

I got them too! I only ordered from one store at airmilesshop, so it must be that for me. I'm surprised they posted, to be honest I had kind of thought I would just take it as a loss.

I got them too! I only ordered from one store at airmilesshop, so it must be that for me. I'm surprised they posted, to be honest I had kind of thought I would just take it as a loss.

Mine just posted too, and they're also definitely from airmilesshops. It's nice to feel like we can put a period at the end of this contest (just in time for mega miles!)

Ditto! They just posted on DH's account too. Prior to this, I had to get them to post the 50 miles for me in order to get his 2000 miles. Looks like I get a bonus 50 miles...which I'm sure they owe me for missing miles back in the day! Mine says "Shop The Block" under the description.

Mine just posted too, and they're also definitely from airmilesshops. It's nice to feel like we can put a period at the end of this contest (just in time for mega miles!)

itto! They just posted on DH's account too. Prior to this, I had to get them to post the 50 miles for me in order to get his 2000 miles. Looks like I get a bonus 50 miles...which I'm sure they owe me for missing miles back in the day! Mine says "Shop The Block" under the description.
Thanks - now I know which bonus miles I have to chase down - the ones from Staples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!