Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

My Sobeys visit tonight---ok I wasn't really shopping,,,,, but trying to get an early booklet---:o
no deal--manager says she won't have them until next Wednesday!
There has to be a way to get a peek before then?

funny-santa-peeking-out-from-the-bottom-edge-of-vector-12107767.jpg

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Just got an email from Airmiles that just made my decision on how to use the Shell coupon VERY EASY!! I was already planning on using Amazon and now I'll get an extra 20 AM! SWEET
View attachment 364040

I just got the email too.
I can't tell if it's targeted or not.??? Ah I see it's NOT targeted.
This makes a nice bonus for people looking to pick up a few gifts and get some airmiles and maybe a sponsor coupon tooooo!
My middle son's Birthday is coming up in Dec and he loves Amazon.
Double dipping!!

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Those of you who track your STB or any big promo transactions, how do you do it? I just set myself up a google doc, the headings I have are "Partner, Promo, Date completed, Date Miles posted and a note if I have the reciept captured. Am I missing anything?
I save my receipts in my coupon wallet. And then keep a running tally of coupons I have done on my iPhone notes :)

The Shell station I went to today did not have any advertising for the offer so I don't know if it includes any other gift cards.

However I purchased three $50 SportChek gift cards and received 75 air miles.

The Shell station I went to today did not have any advertising for the offer so I don't know if it includes any other gift cards.

However I purchased three $50 SportChek gift cards and received 75 air miles.

How did you get 75 AM? Wouldn't it have been 60 bonus AM?

Yes. I only expected 60 as well. But the bottom of each receipt (I paid for each gift card seperately instead of together) it says * 5 Miles - In-store Purchases* * 20 bonus miles - gift card offer".

I hadn't realized the gift cards would count towards an in-store air miles offer. Nice surprise!

EDITED TO ADD: This link below shows there's a 1 AIR MILES® Reward Mile for every $10 purchased in-store in a single transaction** offer going on right now. **Before taxes and excludes tobacco products, service bay repairs, and Shell Gift Cards. No fuel purchase necessary. Offer valid at participating Shell retail locations. Maximum number of 10 reward miles to be awarded per qualifying transaction.

Hey, I'm glad I did those gift cards purchases seperately. If I lumped them together, I would have only received 10 extra air miles instead of 15.

https://www.shell.ca/en_ca/motorists/loyalty-and-payment/air-miles.html

I got a book I tried to upload pics but too large and I’m computer illiterate ..
here’s what’s in it
Metro
50 bonus a/m when you use 95cash miles
50 bonus when you spend 25 plus on metro catering
Shell
5 bonus with 25l fill up
5 bonus spend $10 in store
Rexall
40 bonus when use 190 cash miles for 20 off
20 bonus when you spend 40 in store
Jean Couto
3X miles when you spend 20 in store
Hudson Bay
30 miles whe. You convert hbc to miles
Staples
50 bonus when you spend 150
25 bonus when you spend $100
Miss fresh
500 bonus first order
Timber mart
Up to 250 bonus miles
25 for $75 100 for $250 250 for $400
Rona
10 bonus when you use 285 for30 off
Lowe’s
10x when you spend 20+ southwire woods pro and yellow extension cords, surge protectors and precut wire?
Ace
150 bonus spend 89 on a Xmas tree
The children’s place
40 bonus when spend 60
5xmiles when you spend 55
10 when you spend 50 or 30 spend 80
Iris
100 bonus spend 100 almost anything in store
Global Pet foods
10 bonus on 50 in store

It also says find more offers every week at air miles.ca/shoptheblock

I'm excited about the Shell gift cards. DD's SO just messaged me that he'd like an Amazon gc. :thumbsup2 And with all the Amazon shopping I have on my Wish List, I'll need some for me, too.
From the list above....I can only do 2 partners. :( I need to see Foodland and Sobeys and a few others.

I sure hope there are more offers coming. Based on that booklet, I will only do 2-3 offers max. Wasn't there an Amex and MC offer based on number of transactions last year? I'm pretty sure I did both.

I got a book I tried to upload pics but too large and I’m computer illiterate ..
here’s what’s in it
Metro
50 bonus a/m when you use 95cash miles
50 bonus when you spend 25 plus on metro catering
Shell
5 bonus with 25l fill up
5 bonus spend $10 in store
Rexall
40 bonus when use 190 cash miles for 20 off
20 bonus when you spend 40 in store
Jean Couto
3X miles when you spend 20 in store
Hudson Bay
30 miles whe. You convert hbc to miles
Staples
50 bonus when you spend 150
25 bonus when you spend $100
Miss fresh
500 bonus first order
Timber mart
Up to 250 bonus miles
25 for $75 100 for $250 250 for $400
Rona
10 bonus when you use 285 for30 off
Lowe’s
10x when you spend 20+ southwire woods pro and yellow extension cords, surge protectors and precut wire?
Ace
150 bonus spend 89 on a Xmas tree
The children’s place
40 bonus when spend 60
5xmiles when you spend 55
10 when you spend 50 or 30 spend 80
Iris
100 bonus spend 100 almost anything in store
Global Pet foods
10 bonus on 50 in store

It also says find more offers every week at air miles.ca/shoptheblock

Yeah I think there are only 3 different store offers I could actually use without doing something I don't need. :(
Metro, Shell, and Rexall.

I think we need to start a meditation group before next Thursday arrives!! Everyone who's concerned about the number of offers you've seen here, or other places, RELAX!
  • There will be at least TWO versions of the booklets because Sobey's doesn't want to advertise for Metro and vice-versa
  • The Website will go live around midnight on Thursday with more offers
  • The Website will update OFTEN throughout the promo and will have MORE than the booklet

***ALSO, when the website goes live it typically has only a handful of offers visible for about 12 hours until they all get loaded. I will do my best to get a link to all of the coupons for the entire country (will take me a few chat sessions to find an agent who will give me that :P ) and once i have it I will put it in one of the first posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts