Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

I'm trying

Must Shop
images

But my inner child is not cooperating!
3dc15e447a4c07f4702541a2882a3552.jpg

Sorry everyone was just so excited I thought when I got the boo I thought I’d share

I think we need to start a meditation group before next Thursday arrives!! Everyone who's concerned about the number of offers you've seen here, or other places, RELAX!
  • There will be at least TWO versions of the booklets because Sobey's doesn't want to advertise for Metro and vice-versa
  • The Website will go live around midnight on Thursday with more offers
  • The Website will update OFTEN throughout the promo and will have MORE than the booklet

***ALSO, when the website goes live it typically has only a handful of offers visible for about 12 hours until they all get loaded. I will do my best to get a link to all of the coupons for the entire country (will take me a few chat sessions to find an agent who will give me that :P ) and once i have it I will put it in one of the first posts.

Sorry everyone was just so excited I thought when I got the boo I thought I’d share

NO NO NO, don't apologize!!! I'm glad you shared the information it helps us get excited and prepared. I only said anything because so many people were expressing concern over being able to complete the promo with the limited number of coupons. I'm pretty sure there are several new hunters in the crowd and I don't want anyone to give up before things even get started!!

I'm trying to hold off buying kibble for the dog, we really only have enough for a few days left. Trying to wait until the 15th, I've been giving her more treats and some of her specialty food to stretch it. The things we do for Air Miles!

We're doing the same thing....gave some of our dog's food to the grand-dog so they don't have to buy any until the deal starts.

I'm trying to hold off buying kibble for the dog, we really only have enough for a few days left. Trying to wait until the 15th, I've been giving her more treats and some of her specialty food to stretch it. The things we do for Air Miles!

Me too :) I got a couple cans of food at Sobeys to stretch it. Dog is very happy, he loves the stuff but I don't usually feed it to him! I'm glad there is a Global Petfood near work, I'll be able to go on my lunch. Cats have enough food to last two weeks so they are all set. I try and stagger it a bit so I don't normally buy everything at once. Feeding 4 pets can get a bit much :)

So it looks like Global carries Acana dog food. There’s a store about 30 minutes from here. My inlaws live nearby so we will go for a visit and grab our dog food to complete one of the offers. That will be easy. However I’m not going to make it until the 15th so I think I will have to get a bag before then too.

We’re actually transitioning off of this current food and back to Acana. I have to make sure I have enough food to make the switch for two large dogs over a two week period. Labs have such sensitive stomachs .. it has to be very gradual. The Acana is in a vacuum sealed bag though and good for quite awhile. I might get three bags ( and use my card and dd’s And dh’s). I’ll check the best before date , but it should be ok. Two 75 pound dogs demolish a 30lb bag pretty fast!

Last edited:

I'm with @Donald - my hero, going to try and complete this with as little cash outlay as possible and only buy things we need. Checked my Swagbucks account and had enough points to order an Amazon Gift Card, they are on sale right now! Here's hoping they are part of the online shopping, if not I'll have it for Christmas gifts to use anyway...

Oh my
I need a Pet..................
After my cat Luna passed away I said never again but you are all making think of happy pet times.
Hmmmm I could get a fish.

Hugs
Mel

We also have Ace the beta fish. He is kind of cool to watch swim around, and requires a lot less effort than the 4 legged pets.

We also have Ace the beta fish. He is kind of cool to watch swim around, and requires a lot less effort than the 4 legged pets.

That's exactly what I was thinking of getting.
I may have to put this on my Christmas wish list.
Hugs
Mel
Ok back to the StB waiting.....................................................
..................................................and meditating.
Edited to add
Hmmmm
wondering while I was meditating if Global Pet Foods has any fish bowls and Beta Fish and accessories.??
Nov 15-Dec 27th
Global Pet Foods: - Spend $50 On Almost Anything In-Store & Get 10 BAM - COUPON REQUIRED (UPC: 685689999779)

Last edited:
Ok
Getting a Fish got vetoed.(The Grand Kitty likes to eat Fish and she does visit.)
I decided however I will need a few of these because we all have Vicks Humidifiers in our Bedrooms.$10.99 each.
I added 2 of these to my spend $40.00 StB Rexall list.
Hugs
Mel

71%2BtLa-9bwL._SY450_.jpg

Last edited:
So, I was at my parents house today and we were chatting about STB. I was giving my mom some tips, saved the STB website to her favourites, etc. I asked her how many miles she has, she says she doesn't know as she hasn't received an updated mail out from air miles in a while. Come to find out she DOESN'T HAVE A PIN FOR THE WEBSITE! ugh. I told her she's been missing out on lots of offers that get emailed directly from air miles when you click the little box! I got her all set up, showed around the site and where to find offers, etc.

I can only imagine how many collectors don't know what they are missing out on. No wonder people say air miles sucks and that it's hard to earn miles. All of the offers come from that site and signing up for newsletters, etc.

ugh.

So, I was at my parents house today and we were chatting about STB. I was giving my mom some tips, saved the STB website to her favourites, etc. I asked her how many miles she has, she says she doesn't know as she hasn't received an updated mail out from air miles in a while. Come to find out she DOESN'T HAVE A PIN FOR THE WEBSITE! ugh. I told her she's been missing out on lots of offers that get emailed directly from air miles when you click the little box! I got her all set up, showed around the site and where to find offers, etc.

I can only imagine how many collectors don't know what they are missing out on. No wonder people say air miles sucks and that it's hard to earn miles. All of the offers come from that site and signing up for newsletters, etc.

ugh.

LOL-this happened with my Aunt this spring. She had been collecting for years but not keeping track. I helped her set up an account and she ended up finding out she had enough for airfare to BC.

Sobeys
100 Bonus Miles or 10.00 gift card when you spend
$100 on almost anything in store
Valid Dec 6-12 2018
(There are two barcodes on the back of this coupon which you will need to get one of them scanned)

Foodland
20 Bonus miles when you spend $60.00
40 bonus miles when you spend $80.00
60 bonus miles when you spend $100.00
on almost anything in store
Valid Nov 16-Dec 19 2018
(There is a barcode on the back of this coupon for scanning)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!