Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

Sobeys Urban Fresh
Get 75 Bonus airmiles when
Buy a 75.00 Gift Card
Valid Dec 6-Dec 12 2018
(There is a barcode on the back of this coupon that will need to be scanned).

Hudson Bay
Register to convert your Hudson Bay Rewards
points to Miles
Visit airmiles.ca/hbconvert
Nov 15 Dec 27 2018

Children's Place all say you can shop instore and online
there are 3 coupons available for this.

I will try to upload pictures as soon as I can
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Big Hug back to you @bababear_50

That's great news! I know I'm going to be able to get this done now. The GC purchases are an easy one for me to do on all three accounts. I've got Cash AM saved for Metro and Rexall. Shell is a no brainer, we always need gas. 5 Basic partners covered off. It will be easy to find two others once the site goes live.

Last edited:
I was hoping for LCBO in the booklet,,, but it is going to be on the live StB site. and not in the booklets.

The Rexall 20 bonus airmiles
Spend $40.00 on almost anything in store
Dec 3-13
(There is a barcode on the back of this coupon that needs to be scanned).
**The other Rexall one does not have a barcode**

Shell
(Both the SHELL coupons have barcodes on the back of the coupon).

Global Pet Food
(There is a barcode on the back of this coupon for scanning).

Last edited:

I was trying to accumulate 285 cash miles so I would have enough for 3 spend $10 air miles cash.

Going over my spreadsheet, once the Metro purchase credits (from Nov 9th) I would be short 3 air miles. :(

I saw the 10 air miles Rexall manually gave me back in September had not credited yet so I started a chat. Now I have enough for 3 spend $10 air miles cash on my card! :)

Big Hug back to you @bababear_50

That's great news! I know I'm going to be able to get this done now. The GC purchases are an easy one for me to do on all three accounts. I've got Cash AM saved for Metro and Rexall. Shell is a no brainer, we always need gas. 5 Basic partners covered off. It will be easy to find two others once the site goes live.

Did I get our name right?
Dis Airmiles Warriors?

Did I get our name right?
Dis Airmiles Warriors?

I would think we are more hunters than warriors as we aren't out to wage war for the airmiles (but maybe we are, you never know on black Friday). We're out there hunting and tracking airmiles down. Bringing them home for the family to feast on.(as it were) Just my thoughts.

As I think about having to go to battle with online chat to get our well deserved airmiles maybe we are warriors. I'm so confusedo_O. Either one is fine. Depends on the situation I guess. (Hunters when purchasing goods, battling warriors when we got them but they haven't posted and we have to go after them)

I was trying to accumulate 285 cash miles so I would have enough for 3 spend $10 air miles cash.

Going over my spreadsheet, once the Metro purchase credits (from Nov 9th) I would be short 3 air miles. :(

I saw the 10 air miles Rexall manually gave me back in September had not credited yet so I started a chat. Now I have enough for 3 spend $10 air miles cash on my card! :)
I'm not overly concerned over the number of cash miles i have in my account since they're counting the number of partners this time NOT number of coupons. I'll study my lists and decide if using cash miles is a better deal compared to the coupon to spend money. Since i KNOW i need to spend money at Rexall anyway, I might as well use the spend $40 get 20 AM since i know that will stack with any other threshold offers that will be kicking around. If it gets to the point that the cash miles coupon goes live and I have extra miles to use I might change my mind :P

I'm happy to see that more coupons are available to look at to help us get more excited about this promo (not sure if my BP can stand much more :P )

Mel found some coupon details for our East Coast hunters here's the deets for those:

• Dec 6 - 12 Sobey's Spend $150, Get 85 AM Or A $0.20/L Fuel Savings
  • Dec 6 - 12 Foodland & Participating Co-Ops: - Spend $75+ On Almost Anything In-Store & Get 25 AM
  • Dec 01 to Dec 27 - Irving: - Buy $100 In Irving Oil Gift Cards & Get 25 AM
  • Nov 15 to Dec 27 - Irving: - Visit 4 Time, Min 35L Fill-Up (Any Fuel Type) & Get 25 AM
  • Nov 15 to Dec 27 - Kent: - Spend $40 On Almost Anything In-Store & Get 20 AM
  • Nov 15 to Dec 27 - Lawtons Drugs: - Cumulatively, Spend $95 During The Promo Period & Get 95 AM
  • Nov 15 to Dec 27 - Needs: - Spend $25+ On Almost Anything In-Store & Get 10 AM
  • Nov 15 to Dec 27 - NSLC (NS): - Buy 2 Belgian Moon 473 mL Cans (SKU 1022731) & Get 3 AM
  • Nov 15 to Dec 27 - NSLC (NS): - Buy Any 2 Heineken Lager 12 x 330 mL Cans Or Bottles Or 5,000mL (SKU 1001587, 1007387 & 1007397) & Get 25 AM
  • Nov 15 to Dec 27 - NSLC (NS): - Buy 3 Stella Artiois Lager 500 mL Can (SKU 1000544) & Get 5 AM
  • Nov 15 to Dec 27 - Pharmasave: - Redeem 95 Cash Miles ($10) & Get 10 AM
  • Nov 15 to Dec 27 - Pharmasave: - Get 3x AM WUS $30 On Almost Anything In-Store
  • Nov 15 to Dec 27 - Pharmasave: - Get 5 AM On Purchase Of 2 OR Get 10 BAM On Purchase Of 3 Pharmasave Brand Products

I know I can use a Sobeys gift card to buy 100.00 worth of groceries at Sobeys.
one coupon down...............................
I know I can use a Sobeys gift card to buy 100.00 worth of groceries at Foodland.
two coupons down.............................

BUT.......................... can I use a Sobeys gift card to buy a Sobeys Urban Fresh Gift card?
This me who bought 1,500.00 in Sobeys/Foodland gift cards three weeks ago,,,,
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
I know I can use a Sobeys gift card to buy 100.00 worth of groceries.
BUT
So can I
Use a Sobeys gift card to buy a Sobeys Urban Fresh Gift card?
This me who bought 1,500.00 in gift cards two weeks ago,,,,
Hugs
Mel
I'm pretty sure this will be a YMMV situation -- the website says you can't buy another "Corporate Gift Card (grocery, fuel or liquor)" but some people have been able to get around this by adding other stuff to an order OR just straight up asking and buying one with another. I'm too nervous to even attempt it! BUT i will buy the card from one store and use it to buy something at the other if one of those offers pops up!

I'm pretty sure this will be a YMMV situation -- the website says you can't buy another "Corporate Gift Card (grocery, fuel or liquor)" but some people have been able to get around this by adding other stuff to an order OR just straight up asking and buying one with another. I'm too nervous to even attempt it! BUT i will buy the card from one store and use it to buy something at the other if one of those offers pops up!

Thanks Hon
Urban Fresh may be one I am going to skip,,I have to think on this.
Hugs
Mel

I know I can use a Sobeys gift card to buy 100.00 worth of groceries at Sobeys.
I know I can use a Sobeys gift card to buy 100.00 worth of groceries at Foodland.
two coupons down.............................

BUT.......................... can I use a Sobeys gift card to buy a Sobeys Urban Fresh Gift card?
This me who bought 1,500.00 in Sobeys/Foodland gift cards three weeks ago,,,,
Hugs
Mel
I was too tired to go get the Sobeys GC during the last bonus offer. Then DD told me she needed some. I definitely will get the Sobeys Fresh GC this time. Are they the same as the Sobeys ones? Foodland ones look different.

Question re coupons and scanning
Can a coupon be used more than once?
I am hoping to StB a couple of times (mine and sons card).
Thanks
Hugs
Mel

AngelDisney
On Sat I was offered one of these GC $10.00 or 100 airmiles,,I have never seen a seperate Sobeys Urban Fresh card though.
hopefully someone else can comment
sobeysgiftcard-5.png

This is the one I currently have a bunch of
Apples.jpg

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Question re coupons and scanning
Can a coupon be used more than once?
I am hoping to StB a couple of times (mine and sons card).
Thanks
Hugs
Mel

Not 100% sure of your question so I'll answer it 2 ways
  1. Some coupons will be able to be used multiple times throughout the promo -- fine print will state if it's once per card or per tranasction
  2. Some stores will want to keep the coupon so if you're wanting to use it more than once you'll need to either get more than one booklet or print from the website.
Once I'm able to actually read the fine print for the promo -- either online or on the coupons themselves -- I'll be sure to add this information to the first page so everyone understands this question since it comes up a lot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!