Airmiles Universal tickets expiry?

mernin

DIS Veteran
Do the tickets from Airmiles for Universal have an expiry date on them? I couldn't see anything mentioned in the terms and conditions. Also, have they had children's tickets in the past or just the adults? I'll need to buy 4 altogether (3 adult, 1 child). I almost have enough for 2 adults and hope I can get close to enough for the the other 2 tickets before March.

Planning for a surprise 2 days after our cruise in April 2018 - my DD9 is going to FREAK out (maybe not her 5 year old sister though as we won't be going to WDW this time).

Hi Mernin
I checked the back of my Airmiles 2 day park to park adult Universal ticket and it say
it expires 13 days after first use.
Hope that helps
Hugs Mel

Hi Mernin
I checked the back of my Airmiles 2 day park to park adult Universal ticket and it say
it expires 13 days after first use.
Hope that helps
Hugs Mel
Thanks - the website say that too (14 days after first use). I wondered if there was a expiry date they had to be used by (like end of 2017, etc) but I called AM today and they said no.

Thanks - the website say that too (14 days after first use). I wondered if there was a expiry date they had to be used by (like end of 2017, etc) but I called AM today and they said no.

Nope, you're good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter