Airmiles WDW certificates

shaynar

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry if this is an oft asked question. I asked it on the main Airmiles thread and it didn't get any response. :confused3

I read somewhere that some of the airmiles tickets expire at the end of 2018. Is there any way to know which ones do? I have 4, and I can't seem to find an expiry date on any of them.

Thanks!

Tickets bought sonce February 2017 have an expiry date (Dec 2018 for mist but newer batches might have a 2019 date). If you got your tickets from AM when they were on sale (25% off) between Nov 2016 and May 2017, they have an expiry date of 2030. Expiry date should appear on MDE when linking your tickets/certificates.

Tickets bought sonce February 2017 have an expiry date (Dec 2018 for mist but newer batches might have a 2019 date). If you got your tickets from AM when they were on sale (25% off) between Nov 2016 and May 2017, they have an expiry date of 2030. Expiry date should appear on MDE when linking your tickets/certificates.
Thanks! I'm hesitant to link them to MDE in the off chance that I won't get to use them, and that I'd end up giving them to a family member.

I am not sure if it is a glitch or what but the Canadian discount tickets that I bought this year are showing an expiry date of 2030 in the MDE app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter