Airplane seat selection with young kids

Flame suite on I understand that kids want to use the window as a form of entertainment but I love the window because I dont have to get up every hour and i can cural up and forget I am on a airplane

We've always done 2 and 2--window/middle--kids at the window. Lol, even now with them at ages 19 and 15, we still travel like that on the plane. We flew on 1 larger plane that had 4 in the middle--so we did that and never will again--DD15 felt ill not being near a window and I felt kind of claustrophobic in that location.

We did 2 and 2 when they were under five and put the younger one behind the first group so I don't have to worry about someone else getting their seat kicked. We usually do the middle and aisle and closer to the back so we have easier access to the bathrooms. We have really used our CARES harness more than I ever thought we would. I find it keeps them restrained enough so they aren't too restless during the flight. Similar to what they feel in a car. As they are getting older and need less help we do 3 and 1.

Our kids are 3 and 5 and we’ve taken them to Disney each year. Always do 3 and 1 and it allows hubby and I to take turns relaxing!

We have really used our CARES harness more than I ever thought we would. I find it keeps them restrained enough so they aren't too restless during the flight. Similar to what they feel in a car.
Glad to hear the CARES harness worked for you. Definitely going to pick one up for my younger one.

We've done both but when my DDs were little and we did the 3 and 1, I was sweating from picking up crayons, giving out snacks, stopping little feet form tapping on seat in front only to look across the aisle and ses DH snoring away. From then on out, 2 and 2 all the way :rolleyes1!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter