Airport area hotel?

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
Looking at taking a super early flight home. So it makes sense to me to stay as near the airport as possible. Which hotel do you all recommend that is I
Inexpensive but nice, and has a shuttle to the airport?

I wanted to stay at the one in the airport, but inexpensive it is not! Over $310 for the night!

Check the hotels shuttle schedule. Some of the lower rated hotels complimentary airport shuttles don't run 24 hours. A free breakfast isn't worth much if you have ti get to the airport breakfast is available.

Both the Hampton Inn and the Hilton Garden Inn near the airport have free shuttles to and from MCO. Our flight is arriving after 11pm on a Sunday and we are staying at the Hilton garden inn, and we are flying out on a 7am flight when we leave - the hotel has confirmed that the free shuttle will be available to use for both the late arrival and the early departure. Totally worth it so that you get a good night's sleep before you fly out!

Shuttles to the airport are generally scheduled. Higher rated hotels should be offering service every 30 minutes. Some hotels, non-peak, may only off service to the airport every hour.
The cost for a ride share or taxi to the airport might offset most of your price savings.

Hotels like Hilton Garden, Hampton, etc should have good service.

Holiday Inn Express Orlando Airport 866-925-7881

Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport 866-925-7881

Orlando Airport Marriott Lakeside, Orlando 866-925-7881

Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport, Orlando 866-925-7881

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, Orlando 866-925-7881

Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Airport 866-925-7881

Hampton Inn Orlando-International Airport, Orlando 866-925-7881

Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport , Orlando 866-925-7881

Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott, Orlando 866-925-7881

I would check the above for best deal and time of shuttles from MCO (call the hotels directly for best answer)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!