Airport Security

JAW7373

Earning My Ears
CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT HOW LONG IT IS TAKING TO
GET THROUGH SECURITY AT THE AIRPORT? ( IN ORLANDO)

JUST WONDERED WHAT TIME WE SHOULD LEAVE OUR LAST DAY?
DON'T WANT TO WASTE ONE SECOND.

WE ARE GOING DOWN 3RD WEEK IN MARCH. I AM SURE IT WILL
BE BUSY THAT WEEK. ESPECIALLY AROUND 8:00 AM...WHEN WE
NEED TO BE THERE!!!

THANKS

When I was there earlier this month I allowed two hours just for security. You may need more if it's a really busy time.

Originally posted by nhrenee
When I was there earlier this month I allowed two hours just for security. You may need more if it's a really busy time.

Did it take you two hours though? We used MCO three times in January & it really only took less then a half hour to get through security.
But we usually allow two hours any way because you never know. I thought it was easier then it used to be, everyone seemed ready to go through, unlike before when they stood there emptying their change & taking out their lap tops etc...

The lines move pretty quick.

Make sure you empty everything out of your pockets and you don't have metal parts on your shoes. Otherwise you will have to take them off and put them through.

If you don't empty out your pockets you will have to be the victim of "Wand Rape" for 5 minutes by a dumb security guard. It's awful.

Another awful experience is when your belt sets off the detector and they ask if they can feel behind the buckle. DO NOT LET THEM FEEL BEHIND THE BUCKLE ESPECIALLY IF IT'S A GUY!! ALWAYS CHOOSE TO PUT THE BELT THROUGH THE MACHINE!

But please, enjoy your flight despite these annoyances.

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!

I HAVE CHOSED TO STAY AT THE HOTEL IN THE AIRPORT THE
LAST NIGHT.

MY 9 YEAR OLD DOESN'T LIKE TO GET UP TOO EARLY!!

THOUGHT IT MIGHT SAVE ALOT OF TIME TOO!!!

THANK YOU

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter