Airport to Universal transportation

Anat

Earning My Ears
Hey guys!
We're arriving on December to Universal, landing at approx. 10:30pm at MCO.
We are 6 persons + 6 carry ons + 1 or 2 checked bags.
We'll need to get to Loews Royal Pacific Resort, and thought to use Universal's Superstar shuttle or Uber.
Do you know prices (We don't need a round trip)?
Which option is better?
Also, do you know prices for getting to Walmart or Target with Uber or Taxi from that resort? (same party size).
Thanks in advance :-)

Shuttle used to be $35/ person. You are definitely better off with Uber or Lyft XL (if you are new to them, you'll get some newbie discounts which help). You can get estimates easily on their websites or in app. I'd guesstimate the Target run to be close to $10-15/ each way. Don;t forget, you can order at either of those stores for curbside pick up so you can just pull up and have the stuff come out to your car.
Tony Hinds is another option as well if you just want to book a car service.

Tony Hindsssssssssssssssss

Used him last year and using him again this week. $100 round trip including a trip to a store on the way to your hotel if you want. I'm sure he can do one way as well for cheaper. He was recommended here and I'm happy to add to that recommendation.

aobh607@gmail.com

Can also use Rideguru site to get estimates comparing Uber, Lyft, taxis etc. Friends of ours went last fall with 5 people and used UberXL for around $32 I believe.

Tony Hindsssssssssssssssss

Used him last year and using him again this week. $100 round trip including a trip to a store on the way to your hotel if you want. I'm sure he can do one way as well for cheaper. He was recommended here and I'm happy to add to that recommendation.

aobh607@gmail.com
Is that price for the car or for each person? There will be 2 of us, Thanks

We have only ever used the Mears Town car service and it was very good! Typically over $100 but not for 6 people so maybe more in your case. Tony Hinds is suggested by many and honestly have never heard of a complaint from his service. I think that is who @macraven trusts and suggests so definitely look into to his availability.

We have only ever used the Mears Town car service and it was very good! Typically over $100 but not for 6 people so maybe more in your case. Tony Hinds is suggested by many and honestly have never heard of a complaint from his service. I think that is who @macraven trusts and suggests so definitely look into to his availability.

Will do, thank you!

Used uber last week to go to Royal Pacific. Flawless! once we got our luggage we called for an Uber and had to wait 7 minutes. At the resort 22 minutes later. You get dropped off right in front of the main lobby, head straight to check in desk!

Used uber last week to go to Royal Pacific. Flawless! once we got our luggage we called for an Uber and had to wait 7 minutes. At the resort 22 minutes later. You get dropped off right in front of the main lobby, head straight to check in desk!

Great, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!