AK moonlight magic plea

DrOPS

Earning My Ears
Dear Disney DVC buddies,

I’m writing to appeal to some lovely folk to see if somebody can PLEASE help me out with 2 tickets for moonlight magic at AK on 11th February 2020. Sadly I missed out on registration for the reasons below.

I’m a DVC member from the UK. Unfortunately due to a new cancer diagnosis during the past 6 months I was very preoccupied with my treatment (and I did not relieve an email about 2020 moonlight magic dates) I completely missed the registration for moonlight magic at Animal Kingdom.

I had booked a holiday (vacation) during the summer of 2019 for February 2020 at OKW and then GF, but missed out on tickets as I was preoccupied with my treatment.

Thankfully I will be able to enjoy my holiday this coming February as it will
be between treatment cycles. I will be staying at the villas at the Grand Floridian on 11th February and wondering if anybody at all managed to reserve tickets for Animal Kingdom and happen to have 2 tickets spare.

I contacted member services and they said they cannot help but to check for portal for cancellations but this does not seem to ever be updated.

If there is a kind soul out there who can save me 2 tickets ( 1 for me and one for my husband) we would be SO grateful as a magical evening of fun is very much needed right now after a challenging time.

If you’d like some English tea or Cadbury chocolates as a thank you for some tickets consider it done haha ! ;)

Thank you all for your time and Happy New Year :)

Last edited:
I am so sorry for what you are going through. Unfortunately, the events are all sold out and too late to try and get tickets,

I am attending on the 21st, but all my tickets are being used by my guests,

I am so sorry for what you are going through. Unfortunately, the events are all sold out and too late to try and get tickets,

I am attending on the 21st, but all my tickets are being used by my guests,

Thank you for your kind thoughts and reply. I appreciate it.

I know sometimes plans change and I hope there is a little tinkerbell out there who may just find a couple of tickets haha !

Take care and Happy New Year :)

Dear Disney DVC buddies,

I’m writing to appeal to some lovely folk to see if somebody can PLEASE help me out with 2 tickets for moonlight magic at AK on 11th February 2020. Sadly I missed out on registration for the reasons below.

I’m a DVC member from the UK. Unfortunately due to a new cancer diagnosis during the past 6 months I was very preoccupied with my treatment (and I did not relieve an email about 2020 moonlight magic dates) I completely missed the registration for moonlight magic at Animal Kingdom.

I had booked a holiday (vacation) during the summer of 2019 for February 2020 at OKW and then GF, but missed out on tickets as I was preoccupied with my treatment.

Thankfully I will be able to enjoy my holiday this coming February as it will
be between treatment cycles. I will be staying at the villas at the Grand Floridian on 11th February and wondering if anybody at all managed to reserve tickets for Animal Kingdom and happen to have 2 tickets spare.

I contacted member services and they said they cannot help but to check for portal for cancellations but this does not seem to ever be updated.

If there is a kind soul out there who can save me 2 tickets ( 1 for me and one for my husband) we would be SO grateful as a magical evening of fun is very much needed right now after a challenging time.

If you’d like some English tea or Cadbury chocolates as a thank you for some tickets consider it done haha ! ;)

Thank you all for your time and Happy New Year :)
HI.

I just came across your post. I will be there Feb 11 and will know for sure Feb 1st but 2 people may no longer be joining us. We were going to keep the extra tickets as we still have a little one in the party and wanted the extra meal voucher, but don't necessarily need the entry ticket. If you don't mind having the entry ticket and not meal ticket I would be happy to meet you in the park. I am a nurse and see what patient's go through, if this can give you a magical moment it would be my pleasure! Please try to get up to 10 posts so that by that time we can exchange personal info. You can't PM until you have 10 posts. There is a test post site that might help you out.

HI.

I just came across your post. I will be there Feb 11 and will know for sure Feb 1st but 2 people may no longer be joining us. We were going to keep the extra tickets as we still have a little one in the party and wanted the extra meal voucher, but don't necessarily need the entry ticket. If you don't mind having the entry ticket and not meal ticket I would be happy to meet you in the park. I am a nurse and see what patient's go through, if this can give you a magical moment it would be my pleasure! Please try to get up to 10 posts so that by that time we can exchange personal info. You can't PM until you have 10 posts. There is a test post site that might help you out.

Dear Motherof5 (wow!)

Oh bless you ! You’re an absolute angel. What a most generous and kind offer. It’s so nice to make such an offer.

To use a nice British expression there have been a few spanners thrown into the works with new appointments and procedures so I may we have to rethink all my travel plans after all.

if it’s possible and you are not depriving any other friends of your tickets would you be kind enough to keep them aside for me ? Of course please keep both meal vouchers if it helps you and your family.

I’m just awaiting a date to be confirmed for another procedure and hope to work around that.

your kind and compassionate nature of a nurse is truly evident !

But please, due to the uncertainty around my availability if you have other frienwho would like the tickets just go ahead and give them to some grateful recipients.

I hope you and your family and friends have THE most magical time !

Thank you for your advice about the number of posts required etc. That’s really good to know.

best wishes to you and HappyNew Year !
😄

Dear Motherof5 (wow!)

Oh bless you ! You’re an absolute angel. What a most generous and kind offer. It’s so nice to make such an offer.

To use a nice British expression there have been a few spanners thrown into the works with new appointments and procedures so I may we have to rethink all my travel plans after all.

if it’s possible and you are not depriving any other friends of your tickets would you be kind enough to keep them aside for me ? Of course please keep both meal vouchers if it helps you and your family.

I’m just awaiting a date to be confirmed for another procedure and hope to work around that.

your kind and compassionate nature of a nurse is truly evident !

But please, due to the uncertainty around my availability if you have other frienwho would like the tickets just go ahead and give them to some grateful recipients.

I hope you and your family and friends have THE most magical time !

Thank you for your advice about the number of posts required etc. That’s really good to know.

best wishes to you and HappyNew Year !
😄
You are very welcome. I have no problems saving them for me. Please contact me closer to the time when you know if you will be there. Just trying to spread the pixie dust :) God Bless you and hope everything goes well so you can take your trip!

You are very welcome. I have no problems saving them for me. Please contact me closer to the time when you know if you will be there. Just trying to spread the pixie dust :) God Bless you and hope everything goes well so you can take your trip!

I can’t thank you enough for your kindness.
I really appreciate it so very much. I hope you and your family have a wonderful time and thanks for spreading that magical Pixie dust via your kindness.
If I can make it I’ll be in touch. 😃

Best Wishes and take care.

Dear Pixie 🧚‍♂️ dust angel mother of 5,

I managed to book a short trip to Orlando from 7-14th after all ! I’d cancelled all my DVC accommodation so I’ll be staying offsite but if you do happen To still have 2 tickets for the 11th For AK moonlight magic I would be so grateful to have them.

If you keep chatting and I’ll post on some other threads then hopefully we can message a little more easily and arrange where I can meet you.

It really means the world to me.

thank you again ! 🙏🏼 😊
God bless

Dear Pixie 🧚‍♂️ dust angel mother of 5,

I managed to book a short trip to Orlando from 7-14th after all ! I’d cancelled all my DVC accommodation so I’ll be staying offsite but if you do happen To still have 2 tickets for the 11th For AK moonlight magic I would be so grateful to have them.

If you keep chatting and I’ll post on some other threads then hopefully we can message a little more easily and arrange where I can meet you.

It really means the world to me.

thank you again ! 🙏🏼 😊
God bless
Yes I can meet you, and you can have the tickets. I am so happy this worked out for you! We can meet at AK that night prior to getting in and we can exchange cell numbers for that day over PM when you are able. I will be going early since I am staying at the campsite that day and have to go to a DVC resort or AK to get the ticket. I will check the moonlight magic confirmation to see what time we can get in. Whatever time it says I'll go 30 min earlier in order to get the tickets as those lines can be long at the park. Also I can send you a text confirmation of my tickets so you can get into the park for free parking, since I have season passes so I already have free parking.

Yes I can meet you, and you can have the tickets. I am so happy this worked out for you! We can meet at AK that night prior to getting in and we can exchange cell numbers for that day over PM when you are able. I will be going early since I am staying at the campsite that day and have to go to a DVC resort or AK to get the ticket. I will check the moonlight magic confirmation to see what time we can get in. Whatever time it says I'll go 30 min earlier in order to get the tickets as those lines can be long at the park. Also I can send you a text confirmation of my tickets so you can get into the park for free parking, since I have season passes so I already have free parking.

Hello again 🧚‍♂️!
Thank you for sharing my happiness that I managed to work out an amended trip. I felt so gutted that I could not make our planned trip I decided although the flights are quite lengthy for a holiday of one week it’s so very much worth it.
Your generous and kind gesture has been the icing on the cake !
Also, how very thoughtful about the parking arrangements as well. What a kind and thoughtful lady you are.
I really appreciate it.

I’ll carry on posting on the forums and hopefully be granted the ability to message in private soon !
Take care and speak soon 😊👋

Go to the lobby check in person the day of the event at the resort and ask. We had tickets for the AK one in August and when we checked in we asked if there were any tickets available so my parents could go ( they were there but not in our room). She told me yes- they had a cancellation. She told me always ask if you can’t get tickets because cancellations pop up on their screens and they are able to reassign them.

Go to the lobby check in person the day of the event at the resort and ask. We had tickets for the AK one in August and when we checked in we asked if there were any tickets available so my parents could go ( they were there but not in our room). She told me yes- they had a cancellation. She told me always ask if you can’t get tickets because cancellations pop up on their screens and they are able to reassign them.

That is very good to know and good advice, thank you.
It’s what I have been thinking all along I am sure there will be some cancellations. Just seems as if there is no way members are able to check but I will certainly ask at the resort.
Many thanks 👍🏻😊

I was told that everyone had to get the tickets at the same time. Please be careful and make sure all five of you are together when picking up the wrist bands

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter