(AK) need to go to 2 diff places for DAS & hearing assist devices?

muffyn

"hmmm*
so it was posted you need to go to the discovery trading company for DAS. but we will also need some hearing assist stuff ( not sure what gizmos she has used in the past, )but usually that was all done at one time at guest services. so do we now have to go to 2 diff places?
btw, what time does guest services open? if you are let through the gates before park officially opens, do you have to wait?

I suspect that since you have other business to do at Guest Relations, you can request the DAS at the same time. Unless they do not have a working iPad at that location, they should be able to do it. I believe at least one reason for making another location for DAS was to free up Guest Relations for other needs. I’ve only stopped there once several years ago, but it was a rather small location if I recall.

Enjoy your vacation!

is that going to be your first park visited? You only need to get the DAS your first day in the parks. the other parks all do it at Guest Relations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter