AK rope drop Easter week

Lorelei18

Always planning...
Our experience this morning:

Arrived to and straight through bagcheck at 8am, held in two long lines which were then dispersed into all of the tapstiles at 8:05am and tapstiles opened at 8:08am. We were held at Pandora bridge til 8:23am. We could have had a decent spot in the FoP line but chose to ride Navi instead because we had a FoP fastpass. Was off by 8:35am and Navi was still a literal walk on. FoP was an hour wait at 8:35am...so many people running at that point ans the CMs telling them there is no need to run, the wait is already an hour. Also was amazed how many people waiting at the tapstiles at 8:05am I heard say, "I thought the park opened at 9 today." We purposely got there at 8am knowing we werent trying for FoP, but I think 7:45am at security would have been sufficient.

Our day so far has been:

8:25 Navi River
Take pictures in an empty Pandora and see the drummers there
9am Primeval Whirl
9:15 Dinosaur
9:29 EE standby which we have never done standby and enjoyed all the displays in the queue
10am Kali River standby (we got there at 9:55 and waited for them to open it at 10)
10:35 EE with fastpass after it had been down so fastpass line was huge
11am KS with fastpass (standby was 55min)
Off KS at 11:37
12noon FotLK show
Leave the park for lunch
Rained twice this afternoon since we left so really hoping the park has cleared out when we return for dinner and more rides. But even when we left it wasnt as crowded as years past when we have been here for spring break. Hoping the rest of our week goes this well. DH was pleasantly surprised how much we did this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter