1. only hope

only hope Mouseketeer

Is there a normal time when the tiger cubs are able to be seen by guests? Park opening, late morning, afternoon...I can’t find any info. What have others experienced?

2. LizGirl

LizGirl Obsessed with WDW

We saw them twice last week, both times in the afternoon. They did not have a published schedule. We talked to a CM to ask about the male tiger and she said he can not be outside while the mom and babies are out (even in separate enclosures) so they stagger them during the day.

Linkura likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

Good question! I was wondering the same thing. When the baby elephant was put out last year, on the first day it was just a couple hours and I lucked into seeing her (right place at the right time). I'd rather not be waiting all day to see the Tiger cubs, and yet I really want to see them.

5. mittelst

mittelst Mouseketeer

We saw both the baby elephant and 1 tiger cub on the safari ride at about 10am this past Thursday.

6. caribbeandream

caribbeandream Mouseketeer

We were at AK this past Thursday (January 11th). We saw the baby tigers in the morning (10 am?). They were so cute! The male tiger was also out in his enclosure.

7. AngiTN

AngiTN DIS Veteran

You saw the tigers on the Safari? The ride? At WDW? When did they move them?

8. caribbeandream

caribbeandream Mouseketeer

I went on the 10:30 Safari ride and I saw baby elephants, giraffes and warthogs. The tiger cubs are in their enclosure in Asia, as they should be because there are no tigers in Africa. Tiger Cubs.JPG

AngiTN likes this.
  9. mittelst

mittelst Mouseketeer

So sorry - my mistake! Still in a post-trip funk I guess. We saw the elephant on the safari, and the tiger cub on the Maharajah Jungle Trek trail.

AngiTN likes this.
  10. emilyrachael

emilyrachael Mouseketeer

Are the tiger cubs out at Animal Kingdom? I thought I remembered hearing they're out in the mornings. Thanks!

11. AngiTN

AngiTN DIS Veteran

Yes, there's a photo right here in this thread. No set times