AK Waits at Night that AREN'T Pandora

allsaintsatx

DIS Veteran
We went in April BP (Before Pandora) and almost everything at AK after 6pm was a walk on. We are heading back on August 9th for a few days and wondering if this still holds true. Curious if we could get on the Nighttime Safari in standby at about 9:30pm without much of a wait or has Pandora, ROL and night EMH killed that?

The nighttime safari is pretty cool if you haven't seen it yet, and when we went on it at about 9:15pm it was a walk on.

@allsaintsatx thanks! Doing the happy dance! :cool1:
I see what you did there and I think it's brilliant! :laughing:To answer your original question I don't actually know and haven't seen anything about the wait times for the other rides that late, but I would imagine during ROL most of the non-pandora would be walk on or at least close to it. We're heading down the first week in August, so I should have better idea very soon!

I see what you did there and I think it's brilliant! :laughing:To answer your original question I don't actually know and haven't seen anything about the wait times for the other rides that late, but I would imagine during ROL most of the non-pandora would be walk on or at least close to it. We're heading down the first week in August, so I should have better idea very soon!

:rotfl2:Thanks for understanding! And responding!! I got bupkis so I was just having a little fun! :dance3:
We're heading there 2nd week in August! Considering it's supposed to be 107degrees in Texas, Fl will be a cake walk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter