Akershus PrePark ADR on Disney 5K day

DSMama

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this is the best place to post, but I am wondering how much the Disney 5K on 1/9 will affect me getting to my ADR at Akerhus at 8:20 am. How much time should I give myself to get there? I saw the course map and road closure map and it looked minimal and away from the main parking lot. I had an PPO breakfast at BOG at MK during the half marathon last year and it was a NIGHTMARE trying to get to the parking lot. All the roads going in were closed, multiple cast members told us to go a certain way and we were in an endless loop. We never figured it out, and got there only after they took the barricades down and were 45 mins late to our rez. I don't want a repeat of that!

I dined at GG and had to get there, ppo, from the BC. It was super easy. They have a system of directing runners to allow walkers to cross their path.
indont know where you are coming from or the course route. But it was super easy from the BC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!