AKL CLUB LEVEL ROOMS REFURBISHED

johnkrusinski

Mouseketeer
Have the one bedroom animal kingdom lodge club level room been refurbished with the other room recent. I am going March 30 is there going to be any construction at the resort then? How is the club level . Are bottles of water available. Can concierge get you on Star Wars rides? Any other special things concierge can do or I should do on club level. Thanks

They were refurbished in 2016.

The main resort is undergoing some work.

Concierge cannot get you onto Star Wars rides.

I do not think there are bottles of water. There’s water, to fill cups.

You can get water bottles you just have to ask for it.There is a pitcher filled with water as well as the water container with fruit, just like the one in the lobby .

I just got back from a week in a DVC CL studio.

The Ostrich and Giraffe trails are undergoing construction, including the balconies and facade around those rooms. The DVC CL rooms were refurbed in 2016 and are not undergoing any construction now, but the work on the Ostrich trail impacts the views from the savanna rooms.

There is a club level thread on the main resorts board that has a lot of helpful information, but we really enjoyed our time.

We saw a couple people being given very small bottles of Dasani, available upon request, but never asked for any ourselves.

The CL staff can't do anything for you regarding getting on the SW rides.

We don't have the staff do anything for us besides check in, retrieving alcoholic beverages, and paying off resort balance with gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts