AKL Club Level

soccer32

Mouseketeer
What is your access to club level on check in day and check out day?
Thanks for your help.

What is your access to club level on check in day and check out day?
Thanks for your help.

You will have access from the time you arrive and get your KTTW cards until midnight of your checkout day.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

When we stayed club level, we stayed the night before in a regular studio. We checked in at the club level first thing in the morning and had breakfast. Then on checkout day we went back to relax awhile in the afternoon before our bus came. Ironically, we saw the new guests checking into our room.

When we stayed club level, we stayed the night before in a regular studio. We checked in at the club level first thing in the morning and had breakfast. Then on checkout day we went back to relax awhile in the afternoon before our bus came. Ironically, we saw the new guests checking into our room.

We are doing something similar only staying on the concierge floor one night that happpened to pop up available. We will be in a regular room the days before and after. Do you think we will have a problem accessing the lounge if we check into our other room? I was wondering if the keys would de-activate if we are issued other keys?
Anyone ever use the lounge after changing rooms?

We are doing something similar only staying on the concierge floor one night that happpened to pop up available. We will be in a regular room the days before and after. Do you think we will have a problem accessing the lounge if we check into our other room? I was wondering if the keys would de-activate if we are issued other keys?

I don't think the keys are connected. They are 2 separate reservations.

No you will not have a problem.
We have stayed CL and then moved to a regular DVC room. Had full access to the CL all day of the move day; breakfast in the morning, snacks/drinks throughout the day, appertizers in the early evening, and desserts/drinks in the late evening. Just keep track of which room keys are required for the CL, as you need them in the elevators/stairs to get to the KCC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter