Akl jambo vs wyndham bonnet creek

Magnum340

Earning My Ears
We love staying in the Disney bubble but there is $1500 difference in a 2 bedroom between renting dvc points and cash for wbc. 3 adults, 1 toddler, 1 infant. Wbc seems very appealing but please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have never stayed at Jambo but have stayed at WBC multiple times. We love it there. It is so clean and the grounds are beautiful. It's certainly not in the bubble but for the money it would be worth it for me. The WBC bubble is different but it is so nice.

Bonnet Creek is great! We own DVC. And love it. But we've stayed at WBC two times. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Especially for the money savings. We always have our car at DW. So getting around is very easy from WBC. We have never used the shuttle. But I've read it doesn't compare to Disney buses.

Staying in a two bedroom at WBC you have tons of room. We don't stay 2bed at DVC because we don't have enough points. If I have to choose between another night or a bigger room I always choose the additional night. But my two stays at WBC have been cheap! We've slept 3 adults and 3 teenagers. And not feeling crowded.

There is no Disney themeing in the rooms. Which is definitely not the Disney Bubble. But there are a bunch of pools. 6? 7? And you can just walk around the little loop and try them all.

My last trip we were in the main building. I would request a different building next time. The elevator was a little busy in the morning. Nothing terrible. But the other buildings were quieter and I prefer that.

Have fun!

We love Bonnet Creek but are staying at AKL Kidani this year. I hated to pay the price but planning a WDW trip is so confusing anymore that I wanted to simplify it as much as possible. It's hard to get dining reservations and now that our kids are older we are looking forward to more meals. Have a great trip.

I own at AKV and it’s a destination in itself. I have never stayed at WBC, but based off the pictures, it appears to be a very nice resort as well. What AKV can offer is the beautiful savannas , 2 pools and amazing restaurants. It will also provide the transportation to and from parks. If you’ve never stayed at AKV, its well worth the money. $1500 though might be a stretch. I’d be willing to pay up to $100 more a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter