AKL room question

Kimmumum

DIS Veteran
What is the difference between the Value Studio and the Deluxe Standard View at Jambo House?

I looked at the video of the rooms and they look the same.

Anyone know??:confused3

Kimmumum said:
What is the difference between the Value Studio and the Deluxe Standard View at Jambo House?

I looked at the video of the rooms and they look the same.

Anyone know??:confused3

Value rooms are smaller (3 feet shorter). I think they take away 1 piece of storage furniture as a result.

Stnd view is probably pool or obstructed savanna view. Value rooms can have savanna view, pool view or parking lot view.

I've stayed in both (depending on availability). The standard view I had that overlooked the Sunset Savannah didn't seem "obstructed" to me. I've had savannah, standard, and value that all overlooked the Sunset Savannah, and I didn't find any difference in view "quality". One advantage I've found with value is that usually they're closer to the elevator than standard studios I've gotten. The only disadvantage I've found with values is if you're a light sleeper overlooking the pool. The location of the bed and sofa are reversed, so that the bed is next to the slider. For a light sleeper, pool noise might be an issue (I swear I'm married to one of the lightest sleepers in the world!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter