AKL to Bon Voyage Breakfast and EMM at MK

PedsRN88

Earning My Ears
What is the best/easiest way (without using uber) to get from AKL to Boardwalk for the Bon Voyage breakfast?

Also, what time do you suggest leaving AKL to make it at 7:45 for EMM at MK?

Thanks for any input!!!

(I hope this is the right place to post!)

If you don't want to use Uber then you'd take bus transportation to Hollywood Studios, then walk the path from HS to Boardwalk (it's about a 20 minute walk). Or take the bus to one of the parks, and get a bus to one of the Boardwalk hotels. I'm not sure how frequently they run in the mornings though.

I can't comment on AKL to the Boardwalk, but we did AKL to MK for Early Morning Magic in December, and I had no issue catching a bus at 6:45am. We got there early enough to be near the front so we got an empty castle pic once they let us in!

What is the best/easiest way (without using uber) to get from AKL to Boardwalk for the Bon Voyage breakfast?

Also, what time do you suggest leaving AKL to make it at 7:45 for EMM at MK?

Thanks for any input!!!

(I hope this is the right place to post!)
Transportation questions are best asked on the Transportation Forum where the experts hang out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter