AKL vs SSR for one night

fab1976

DIS Veteran
Hello all! We booked a 7 night trip recently and have figured out it is cheaper to fly down the night before vs mid day flight the next day, so have decided to add a night on at the beginning. This trip is going to be at Coronado Springs but for that one extra night we are going to be staying DVC. We won’t arrive until 9 or so at night. Rooms available include a savannah view studio at AKL or a studio at SSR. Realistically I know the AKL May be a waste of points, but would the morning view of the savannah make it worth it? We have no plans for the next day, our original arrival date. So we would either wander around AKL for a while then hit Disney Springs or if at SSR just head to Disney Springs for the day. What would you do?

If it was me, I would do AKV. You can see the animals in the morning and even sit out on the balcony and watch them. It is amazing. The whole resort is beautiful.

We booked AKL for the night! Looking forward to surprising my kids with that savannah view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter