AKV 2-bedroom in December at 7 months?

DinahInWonderland

Mouseketeer
My family and I are are planning a trip for the first/second week in December (12/5-12/14) next year. We had initially planned on a Grand Villa but have decided to go with two 2-bedrooms instead. What is the likelihood that there will be availability for a Savannah view at 7 months out? Of course we will book at BLT 11 months out to make sure we have a reservation, but we would really prefer to stay at AKV with our animal-obsessed little ones!

My family and I are are planning a trip for the first/second week in December (12/5-12/14) next year. We had initially planned on a Grand Villa but have decided to go with two 2-bedrooms instead. What is the likelihood that there will be availability for a Savannah view at 7 months out? Of course we will book at BLT 11 months out to make sure we have a reservation, but we would really prefer to stay at AKV with our animal-obsessed little ones!

I had no problem this year getting a 2 bedroom Kidani Savannah view this year at 7 months for Dec 15-21.

The first week of December is the most requested week for any DVC reservation. You need to book your home resort at eleven months out. I think two two bedroom villas is going to be hard to get. One might be possible.

It will be hit or miss. AKV savanna view can be a problem during first week of Dec, DVC's highest demand week of the year, and second week of Dec, the third highest demand week of the year. Those times for a 2BR savanna view were available in 2012 at 7 months out but disappeared quickly once the 7 month window opened. Then in 2013, there were a few days already booked during that time before the 7 month window opened. In any event, if only a day or two are missing at time you try to reserve, wait list has a good chance of coming through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter