AKV 200 pts for rent $8 pt & SSR 76 pts for rent $7 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

We are interested in purchasing enough points to stay in a studio at Old Key West, beach club villas or Boardwalk for the dates of March 17-19, 2012.

Thanks!

Hi I'm looking for bwv or blt from july 1st to the 4th for a studio for my wifes surprise bday present

not able to PM as I have less than 10 posts. Please let me know if there is availability for the above dates at Animal Kingdom lodge/villas. 16 points a night apparently for those dates.

All points expire July 31 2012.
No points rented as of Mar 3 2012

As of 3/8/2012 237 points already rented

ONLY 39 AKV points left

Replies to Private Message only
Serious inquiries only (NO FLAKES PLEASE)
No low ball offers will be entertained

Looking for a studio, check in on 4/27 and check out on 4/29 at AKL . I
think it is about 36 points, can you help?
Thanks
Shannon
scon2b @ yahoo.com

I am in need of Animal Kingdom villa points for a trip in September 2013. Needing 50 - 100 points depending on price. Please let me know if you currently have this available and if not would you have points available to transfer later this year that would work?

Please let me know, thanks.

Hey,

I'm looking for 40 points for a one night stay in a 2 bedroom at Old Key West April 16. Please email me if still avail.

Can't PM. I need points for AK stay June 1-7. One bedroom villa. Please contact me @lstanze@kc.rr.com

How many points do you have left and would you be willing to transfer? I need about 25 but I could take what you have left. I will pm you with the details and my contact info!

Hi, I am newbie here, but looking for I am looking for a standard studio for AKV for 5/11-5/13. Do you still have any points available and are either of these units/dates available?
Thanks!

Need points to stay last minute at SSR and AKL in studio Sun March 25 to Sun April 1st.
Thanks

I just sent u a PM...
June 18th, 1 night Kidani village 1 bedroom...32 points.

Let me know if this will work...
thanks,
carrie

Hi, I never got your pm. My email which I will spell out because I can't
include an email address yet is judyp at spa.net. Thank You Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter