AKV add-on: Have to wait til Monday?

mathed101

Mouseketeer
Well, I've come down with the AKV addonitus virus that has hit this board! :sick: Do I have to wait until Monday to call my guide or can I call Saturday at 1 pm EST?

Thanks for the info....

MS opens at 1pm tomorrow but if your guide works Saturday they may be in early and may even work late.

That is a good question. My guide is out of the office until Monday, so I have to wait. Well, don't have to, but will wait so I can talk to him first. I was also assured that contrary to what is being said on the DISboards (which they know all about), that the pts. will not sell out. So, no rush to purchase them...if that is even a concern.

Thanks for the quick replies.

I am calling tomorrow for my day by day reservation at BCV so maybe I'll try to see if my guide is there....I'm only concerned about my practical side kicking in and destroying the virus before I get a chance to add on! :)

Thanks for the quick replies.

I am calling tomorrow for my day by day reservation at BCV so maybe I'll try to see if my guide is there....I'm only concerned about my practical side kicking in and destroying the virus before I get a chance to add on! :)

Your practical side kicking in? Destroying the virus? How could you even think that?!

Do you REALLY want someone else buying the points that are rightfully yours? How truly sad for those poor points when they have to spend the next 50 years being owned by someone else when they could have and SHOULD have belonged to YOU.

Do you really want that on your conscience? :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter