AKV Club Level

bigvig1130

Mouseketeer
I know it is always random when it comes to waitlist fulfillments, but what are the chances of getting a 1 bedroom AKV CL 4 1/2 months out. Just put in my request yesterday. It's for Oct 17 - 20.

It can happen but I would have another room reserved in case it does not. I think that AKL either has five (or 10) 2-bedroom units which can be split up 1-bedroom and a studio or remain as a 2-bedroom. Whichever is reserved first.

This means basically there is 5 (or 10) others that have the room you want. If one of those cancels and your the next one on the wait list you may get it.

Keep your fingers crossed. With Grand Floridian opening soon after your date, maybe someone will cancel and change there travel dates to stay in VGF.

I got it for one , october 16 in a studio before our cruise at about 5 months by waitlisting. I definatley wouldnt counton it, but its possible.

Have a backup plan. These are tough to get sometimes even at 11 months, hence once someone has one booked, they are less likely to cancel unless there is absolutely no chance of making the trip. It stands to reason that cancellations do happen, however probably less likely or as often as for other villas at other resorts.

What I am trying to say is that this is not a villa that someone might book as a backup plan and then cancel if they get what they really want. This is what they really want, as such are less likely to cancel unless something catastrophic happens to their vacation plans.

lisa3635 said:
I got it for one , october 16 in a studio before our cruise at about 5 months by waitlisting. I definatley wouldnt counton it, but its possible.

Are you on the dream on the 20th? If so, me too. I already have the 17th - 20th at Kidani 1br standard. Just heard that club level is one of those "must do at least once" kind of things. Figured I'd give the waitlist a shot.

I am on the waitlist for seperate one nights in Sept. and neither has come through yet. I would definately have back up plans especially wanting 4 nights. If you wouldn't mind a split stay, I would suggest breaking it into 2 two night waitlists. You have a much better chance at getting 2 nights than all 4.

Definitely have a back-up plan. We wait listed at 5 1/2 months out, and got it, but we're lucky. Then again not so lucky, I didn't really like it. Don't plan on doing CL again.

Are you on the dream on the 20th? If so, me too. I already have the 17th - 20th at Kidani 1br standard. Just heard that club level is one of those "must do at least once" kind of things. Figured I'd give the waitlist a shot.

Were on the october 17th dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter