AKV Jambo Studio

LJSquishy

DIS Veteran
When renting a savanna view studio at AKV Jambo House, if our room was one of the last ones on either end of the savanna, how far would the walk be to the lobby/bus area? I'm trying to decide if it's more important to request a specific view, or request to be close to the lobby.

If we decided to stay in Kidani, how inconvenient is it to take the van shuttle to Jambo House? Would it make more sense to just take any bus and then get off at the Jambo stop?

We took any park bus to Jambo rather than the shuttle. We did take the shuttle back to Kidani.

At Jambo, i never felt too far from things when we were on the Arusha savanna. However, when DSon was on Uzima savanna, that was a long walk!

When renting a savanna view studio at AKV Jambo House, if our room was one of the last ones on either end of the savanna, how far would the walk be to the lobby/bus area? I'm trying to decide if it's more important to request a specific view, or request to be close to the lobby.

If we decided to stay in Kidani, how inconvenient is it to take the van shuttle to Jambo House? Would it make more sense to just take any bus and then get off at the Jambo stop?

When I stayed at Jambo in a savannah view once, I was in the last "bead" on the Kidani side. To get to Mara, I had to go across the suspension bridge (after walking "to Haycks and gone" as my grandmother used to say) to get to the elevator. And when I asked for "near elevator, it was still a pretty far walk. For my next trip in a savannah view studio, I'm trying Kidani-one reason is that I've heard they're usually better about "near elevator" and "near lobby" requests. I've gone between Jambo and Kidani many times and the shuttle isn't bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter