AKV-Jambo -which trail?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
If I want to be able to access Mara fairly easily, where would you suggest I ask for? Last time I was way far away from the elevator? Either Arusha or Uzima savannah view? Is either better?

Requesting only Arusha savanna view can put you on either side of the building and thus potentially far from Mara. Requesting Uzima would put you on the same side of the building as Mara. My personal request, which can result in being fairly close to Mara is to request Arusha savanna view, along Zebra Trail (which is the side of the building where the pool and restaurants are). If you actually succeed in getting that request, you would have a very good savanna view, including because I consider Arusha savanna view better than Uzima, and your view would be mostly in a western direction and thus you would avoid blinding sun coming onto the balcony and through the windows in the morning, avoid sun beaming down on the balcony for a good part of the day, and then can watch pleasant sunsets.

Thanks. Arusha Savannah-Zebra trail. That will be my request (yes, I know, a request is just a request-not a guarantee):rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter