AKV-Kidani: First stay questions about kitchen, refillable mugs, etc

dizzyinwdw

DIS Veteran
We are so excited to be staying at AKV next week! This will be our first time at a DVC villa. I was wondering what small appliances, i.e. blender, etc., are available at the resort? Also, do I need to bring sponges, cleaners, trash bags, etc? We will be there 5 nights and probably will ask for a full clean at Day 3. Also, slightly off topic, are there refillable mug stations at the AKV pool and in the lobby? TIA!!

The kitchen should be completely stocked and I think I have seen blenders there, but if not all you have to do is call housekeeping and they will get you one. The mugs are definitely at poolside and if I remember correctly they are in the gift shop as well. n addition, the cleaning supplies are provide along with a couple individual laundrry soap packets. Enjoy the stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter