AKV -Kidani Savanna View Room

renzmari

Mouseketeer
Hi All,
We are heading down to the World on the 27th. We have a split stay at Poly and Kidani, We were lucky to get a savanna view room. We have only stayed here once in a standard view 2 bedroom. In your opinion what are the best rooms/ area to request a room for a nice view of the savanna? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
TIA!

I have been told "Close to lobby" and "low level floor" are the best requests for Savannah View 2BR at Kidani. That is what I put in for my request for a stay later this year.

If you request close to the Timon Elevator (it is the next elevator to the south of the lobby), you won't be too far from the lobby, and you will have good access to the bus stops. Timon elevator also goes down to the parking underthe building, and then you just go up the walkway to the bus stops.

Some people feel that the 2nd floor (the lobby floor) is best for animal viewing, but they are all nice. However the second floor is probablhy the most requested and the least likely to be available.

You also want to make sure to be on the Sunset Savannah, NOT the Pembe Savannah. Pembe is clearly the worst savannah view at AKL.

So, when you put in your request, be sure to tell them that, Number ONE and MOST IMPORTANT is to be near the Timon Elevator (which does put you on the Sunset Savannah). Tell them that if the Timon Elevator is not available, then Number TWO, but less important than Number One is to be on the Sunset Savannah. And then tell them Number THREE, and less important than the other two is to be on the second floor.

If you request close to the Timon Elevator (it is the next elevator to the south of the lobby), you won't be too far from the lobby, and you will have good access to the bus stops. Timon elevator also goes down to the parking underthe building, and then you just go up the walkway to the bus stops.

Some people feel that the 2nd floor (the lobby floor) is best for animal viewing, but they are all nice. However the second floor is probablhy the most requested and the least likely to be available.

You also want to make sure to be on the Sunset Savannah, NOT the Pembe Savannah. Pembe is clearly the worst savannah view at AKL.

So, when you put in your request, be sure to tell them that, Number ONE and MOST IMPORTANT is to be near the Timon Elevator (which does put you on the Sunset Savannah). Tell them that if the Timon Elevator is not available, then Number TWO, but less important than Number One is to be on the Sunset Savannah. And then tell them Number THREE, and less important than the other two is to be on the second floor.
Very informative! Thank you.

Thanks, I am not sure where I saw advise on "close to lobby", I have revised my room request.

Looks like you got some great responses. The Savanna View is the reason to stay at that resort and personally I haven't ever had a bad villa. Have a great trip!

Looks like you got some great responses. The Savanna View is the reason to stay at that resort and personally I haven't ever had a bad villa. Have a great trip!
Thank you!! We are really looking forward to it. 1st time we are going for F&W thatmy daughter can drink. So she is probably most excited. 🤪😬

That was the same split we did last year (Poly & AKV). I usually request lower floor, close to pool. If you're close to pool, you are usually close to lobby. But, mostly I just care about being on a lower floor...preferably the same floor as lobby.

That was the same split we did last year (Poly & AKV). I usually request lower floor, close to pool. If you're close to pool, you are usually close to lobby. But, mostly I just care about being on a lower floor...preferably the same floor as lobby.
If you want to be near the pool, you could also ask to be near the Rafiki Elevator, which is the next elevator to the NORTH from the lobby, and very near the pool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter