AKV Layout

Lambekel

Earning My Ears
Is there anywhere online that I can find a map showing where the different room types are located at Kidani. I remember seeing one but can't seem to recall where it was at.

Thanks!

There is one for Jambo but I don't think I've ever seen one for Kidani that shows the specific room types.

There is not one showing Kidani. Kidani has 16 GVs spaced throughout the building. All the other rooms are either dedicated 2BRs or 2BR lock-offs, both of which exist on every floor in every building section and thus you can get any type of room anywhere in the resort

I did find out that all Savanna views at Kidani are Sunset Savanna views. There are two standard view grand villas at Kidani.

I did find out that all Savanna views at Kidani are Sunset Savanna views. There are two standard view grand villas at Kidani.

Do you mean grand villa savanna view are all Sunset? There are savanna view rooms that face the Pembe savanna.

I just got an email from member services that said all savanna views were Sunset views. Do you know differently? Here is the what they wrote:

There are 6 Grand Villas located at
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House and 16 Grand Villas located
at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village.

Although we are unable to provide exact room numbers, all Grand Villas
at the Jambo House will have a Savanna View. This view will either be
of the Uzima Savanna or the Sunset Savanna. At the Kidani Village there
are 2 Standard View and 14 Savanna View Grand Villas. All Savanna View
Grand Villas at the Kidani Village will have a view of the Sunset
Savanna.

I was interested because I did stay once at a savanna view at Kidani that did not have many different animals and did not think it was worth savanna points. So if you know that this information I received is not true, please let me know. Thanks

I just got an email from member services that said all savanna views were Sunset views. Do you know differently? Here is the what they wrote:

There are 6 Grand Villas located at
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House and 16 Grand Villas located
at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village.

Although we are unable to provide exact room numbers, all Grand Villas
at the Jambo House will have a Savanna View. This view will either be
of the Uzima Savanna or the Sunset Savanna. At the Kidani Village there
are 2 Standard View and 14 Savanna View Grand Villas. All Savanna View
Grand Villas at the Kidani Village will have a view of the Sunset
Savanna.

I was interested because I did stay once at a savanna view at Kidani that did not have many different animals and did not think it was worth savanna points. So if you know that this information I received is not true, please let me know. Thanks

I think that is correct. I believe the 2 standard view GV's at Kidani are the ones that face the narrow part of the Pembe savannah and were reclassified because there was not a lot of animal activity in that area.

Your previous comment was a little confusing because it said that all savanna views at Kidani were sunset and didn't state that you were referring only to GV's.. Other Kidani room size savannah views face either Pembe or Sunset.

That is correct. The standard GVs are on Pembe. They used to be savanna view GVs but the views weren't that good in that they sit right in an area where the Pembe savanna narrows significantly so there is not much savanna between those rooms and the fence. The other GVs are on Sunset. There are of course many of the 2BR dedicated and 2BR lock-offs that have savanna view and overlook Pembe.

I just got an email from member services that said all savanna views were Sunset views. Do you know differently?

You are referring to grand villas but the way you stated it sounded like all savanna rooms were Sunset. There are studios, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom savanna views facing Pembe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter