AKV room availability

fatherAZ

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how many rooms will be open when AKV opens in September. Will the Standard or Value rooms be in shorter supply or the Savannah rooms? It seems that for BWV, the standard rooms are much harder to book. Thanks for any insight.

It looks like they will have some 2BR lock-outs and some studios available in July, somewhere around 6 or 7. Not sure what the total number will be by the time they finish in September.

I don't think anyone here knows exactly how many of each units will be available when. If you need to know, a call to your guide will probably get the answer the fastest.

I called Member services. I wanted to know how many studio's would be ready by my August trip. I was told 7

So it looks as if there WILL be villas available before September! :yay:
I'm guessing 7 studios and 7 2BR lockoffs based on the Units Disney is selling that are located within the "July 2007" area of the map of AKV construction phases.

In the past when DVC resorts opened early, it was for cash only.

I already called and was assured I could you my AKV points.

And they are not ahead the plan said they will be done in July.

I already called and was assured I could you my AKV points.

I was just told that you can book your points for stays before Sept., if the unit you own is in the part that is open. Unfortunately for me, my unit is not going to be available, so I can't book anything for before Sept. 1. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter