AKV & SSR 1000+ points @ $12 pp rent/transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryllarsen

DIS Veteran
Can book up to 1 year in advance for SSR and AKL. Six months for any other Disney resort. Only bookings after Sept 2013 which is when my use year begins. I can also borrow for an earlier stay with payment in advance or I have 34 AKV points left for stays from now until Sept. Transfers also require payment in advance. Have many references. I have sold my last three years of Disney point allotments. Can take paypal, check or money order. For quickest response email cheryllarsen330@gmail.com or cheryl.larsen@earthlink.net. I can check messages through this site every morning but will receive direct to my email address throughout the day.

I need 67 points transferred for a July 2013 trip to AKV. Would you be able to help me?
Thanks,
Beth

I need 67 points transferred for a July 2013 trip to AKV. Would you be able to help me?
Thanks,
Beth

I would be happy to help. Since a transfer is a final transaction I would need payment before the transfer. I am confirming now whether the transferred points can be used for a vacation before Sept 2013.

Thanks,
Beth

I've just confirmed that the transfered points cannot be borrowed or re-transferred per Disney rules so I won't be able to help you unless you would like to book another vacation after Sept 2013. I have a few of 2012 use year points left I could transfer. Around 20 points. It's up to you whether you would like to do a partial transaction for your vacation with my points. Let me know if you would and I would be happy to help you.

Hi, any way of renting three studio's in AKV or any other villa
for Aug 12-15th?
Thanks Liz

Looking for points for studio 2 adults, dec 4-15 2013. Let me know I you have any points left!

Need a two bedroom value view villa for April 2014. 9 nights. Do u still have points available?

Need a two bedroom value view villa for April 2014. 9 nights. Do u still have points available?

Waiting for payment on AKVs but I've used most of them. I'll only have 58 AKV left if everything works out with my current reservations.

I still have all of my SSR points left. Over 700.

Are you wanting AKV or SSR?

Serious Newbie here.. so please forgive me as I try to learn how this works. Do you have any points available for Grand Californian in Disneyland Sun thru Friday either the first week of October or the 2nd week of October (5 nights)? Thanks for any help! :)

cheryllarsen said:
Waiting for payment on AKVs but I've used most of them. I'll only have 58 AKV left if everything works out with my current reservations.

I still have all of my SSR points left. Over 700.

Are you wanting AKV or SSR?

AKV. Please let me know if the previous arrangement falls through. I will definitely take them@

Serious Newbie here.. so please forgive me as I try to learn how this works. Do you have any points available for Grand Californian in Disneyland Sun thru Friday either the first week of October or the 2nd week of October (5 nights)? Thanks for any help! :)

I can't book at Grand Cali until next month since its not my home resort, I can only go six months out. Get back with me next month if you don't find somebody else with points there and I'd be glad to help.

Hi, interested in three studios @ BCV, BLT, BWV or AKV on 8/12-8/15. We are a family of 10 (6 adults/4kids). Please...anything you can do is so greatly appreciated. Thanks Liz

Hi, interested in three studios @ BCV, BLT, BWV or AKV on 8/12-8/15. We are a family of 10 (6 adults/4kids). Please...anything you can do is so greatly appreciated. Thanks Liz

No availability for BCV, BLT, BWV but AKV still has at least one available. I would have to call in to make sure all three studios are available since I can only book one at a time online. Since your reservation would be prior to Sept when my use year starts than I would have to receive full payment before making the reservation since my borrowed points would then have to be used before Sept if the reservation was cancelled. Let me know if you are interested in making the reservation. Thanks! Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!