AKV & SSR 1000+ points @ $12 pp rent/transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
]I have 13 SSR points left for reservation between Sept 2013 and Sept 2014. 7 month window for any resort. 11 month window for SSR.

Can borrow for earlier reservation with advance payment. Cannot do anymore transfers. Can borrow from next use year for a larger reservation with advance payment. Disney dining plan requires advance payment.

Otherwise I book, send confirmation and then accept payment. Need names of all in party, ages of children at time of travel and address and phone number for reservation.

Looking for somebody who needs 13 points or maybe a few more that I would borrow!

Looking for bay lake (1) or akc (2) for either studio or one bedroom for 4 people any five nights between aug 10-18, 2013

Thanks

HI

I am looking to book two rooms in akl in a savannah room for the 27th august. I think it is 17 points per room. Would this be possible at all.

many thanks in advance

Can book up to 1 year in advance for SSR and AKL. Six months for any other Disney resort. Only bookings after Sept 2013 which is when my use year begins. I can also borrow for an earlier stay with payment in advance or I have 34 AKV points left for stays from now until Sept. Transfers also require payment in advance. Have many references. I have sold my last three years of Disney point allotments. Can take paypal, check or money order. I can check messages through this site every morning but will receive direct to my email address throughout the day.

I am a newbie, I would like to see about getting points for a stay October 9/ or10 through the 14, this is a surprise trip for dd11 who is turning 12 on the 12th!! Can this be anywhere? I have always wanted to stay at boardwalk or ak. Any help will be greatly appreciated!pixiedust:

I'm going to WDW in October. My arrival date is 10/16 and departing on 10/23rd. I need a two bedroom villa and would like to stay at Old Key West. I also need a handicapped accessable room. Please let me know if you still have points available. Thanks and have a "magical" day.

have 13 SSR points left for reservation between Sept 2013 and Sept 2014. 7 month window for any resort. 11 month window for SSR.

Can borrow for earlier reservation with advance payment. Cannot do anymore transfers. Can borrow from next use year for a larger reservation with advance payment. Disney dining plan requires advance payment.

Otherwise I book, send confirmation and then accept payment. Need names of all in party, ages of children at time of travel and address and phone number for reservation.

have 13 SSR points left for reservation between Sept 2013 and Sept 2014. 7 month window for any resort. 11 month window for SSR.

Checking on a reservation now for somebody wanting to add a night for existing reservation. If that's a no-go looking for somebody who needs 13 points maybe a couple more.....

Do you still points available for oct 22-29? I need a deluxe studio w/standard view.

My husband and I are looking to vacation to disney in October. We would like October 19-26th (1st choice) or October 26-November 2 (2nd choice). SSR is fine but any studio is fine with us. We would only need studio nothing bigger. Please message me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!