AKV & SSR 1000+ points @ $12 pp rent/transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKV - 9 points left for reservations prior to Sept 2013 (advance payment only) no more transfers
SSR - 160 points for an SSR reservation from Sept 2013 through Sept 2014 - all can be transferred.
Sister's points that I am coordinating renting for her: (can combine with mine for a large point reservation in some scenarios)
SSR - 160 points Sept 2012 use year (We plan to bank into 2013 use year if not rented. If wanted for a stay prior to Sept 2013 than advance payment required) can be transferred.
SSR - 160 Sept 2013 use year. Can be transferred.

Can book at a 12 month window for SSR, 6 month window for any other resort. Can book for stays prior to Sept 2013 and do transfers with advance payment.

Update:

AKV - 9 points left for reservations prior to Sept 2013 (advance payment only)
SSR - 133 points for an SSR reservation from Sept 2013 through Sept 2014.

Sister's points that I am coordinating renting for her: (can combine with mine for a large point reservation in some scenarios)

SSR - 160 points Sept 2012 use year (We plan to bank into 2013 use year if not rented. If wanted for a stay prior to Sept 2013 than advance payment required)
SSR - 117 Sept 2013 use year.

Can book at a 12 month window for SSR, 6 month window for any other resort. Can book for stays prior to Sept 2013 with advance payment. Cannot do anymore transfers.

Have many references. Email cheryl.larsen@earthlink.net in the AM. cheryllarsen330@gmail.com in the PM.

[Update:

SSR - 144 points for an SSR reservation from Sept 2013 through Sept 2014.

SSR - 160 points Sept 2012 use year (We plan to bank into 2013 use year if not rented. If wanted for a stay prior to Sept 2013 than advance payment required)

Can book at a 12 month window for SSR, 6 month window for any other resort. Can book for stays prior to Sept 2013 with advance payment. Cannot do anymore transfers.

Have many references. Email cheryl.larsen@earthlink.net in the AM. cheryllarsen330@gmail.com in the PM.

Hi there,

I've rented from this board before and had a fantastic experience.
I'm looking for 6 nights at the animal kingdom villas studio savannah view (2 adults 2 children) Weds Oct 16- Tues Oct 22. Would be 96 points. OR same accomodations for wilderness lodge studio at 90 points.

Thank you!!

teenamw said:
I'm trying to rent for Bay Lake Tower Studio Oct 5-11. Are you able to get those?

I'm not showing any of those nights to be available in any studio at BLT. Do you have another resort you'd like me to check? Thanks! Cheryl

Oh, and dining plan and ME goes through me. Payment in advance for Dining Plan. Thanks! Cheryl

Sorry it took so long, wanted to book flights first before we rented the points. Hoping there is still availability at boardwalk villas.. and you still have the points to rent.

We are looking to rent a 1 Bedroom villa at boardwalk for Thurs 8/29 check out Thurs 9/5 so 7 nights.

Please let me know if this is still possible, thanks

Sorry it took so long, wanted to book flights first before we rented the points. Hoping there is still availability at boardwalk villas.. and you still have the points to rent.

We are looking to rent a 1 Bedroom villa at boardwalk for Thurs 8/29 check out Thurs 9/5 so 7 nights.

Please let me know if this is still possible, thanks

The night of the 1st is not available at BWV 1 bedroom standard view. However all nights are available in both garden/pool view and theme park view. For night prior to Sept 1st advance payment needed. Let me know...
Thanks! Cheryl

The night of the 1st is not available at BWV 1 bedroom standard view. However all nights are available in both garden/pool view and theme park view. For night prior to Sept 1st advance payment needed. Let me know...
Thanks! Cheryl

So just the night of Tues 9/1 is not available for standard view? Is there a waitlist? I dont want to split up my stay? How does that work?

Or can you check what is available at beach club or another 1 bdrm for those nights (8/29-9/5)

WDWjen said:
So just the night of Tues 9/1 is not available for standard view? Is there a waitlist? I dont want to split up my stay? How does that work?

I don't do the wait list since it ties up my points. I could reserve the room with the view or you could possibly find somebody willing to do the wait list. Let me know. Thanks! Cheryl

WDWjen said:
Or can you check what is available at beach club or another 1 bdrm for those nights (8/29-9/5)

Beach club doesn't have all nights available. BWV has pool/garden view 1 bed available still....

I'm looking for 128 points (assuming my math is correct).

Need two standard beach club studios or AK studios from 10/4-10/10. If you can help please PM me. Thanks!!!

theguda said:
I'm looking for 128 points (assuming my math is correct).

Need two standard beach club studios or AK studios from 10/4-10/10. If you can help please PM me. Thanks!!!

Completely booked at BCV. AKV still has full availability only at Kidani Savannah view for 100 points. Let me know. Thanks! Cheryl

We are looking for a 2 bedroom at AKL for October 5-12. Please let me know if you can help
Thanks!

Hi I am interested in booking a studio at BWV or AKV, September 25 to October 3. Thanks.

Any chance you can help me out with just a 3 point SSR transfer? Any help would be so greatly appreciated.
Many thanks!
Kristie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter