• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV Tapestry???

Scott H

<font color=red>First to Magically cross from King
Has anyone heard anything about the AKV tapestry???

We were at AKL last week and the CM at the DVC info desk mentioned the conversion of the units were ahead of schedule and might be opened up sooner than the Sept date.

Has anyone heard anything about the AKV tapestry???

We were at AKL last week and the CM at the DVC info desk mentioned the conversion of the units were ahead of schedule and might be opened up sooner than the Sept date.

I saw a post from someone who just got back that said paperwork would be mailed out this month....I'll see if I can find the post.

Here it is....The tapestry info this poster mentions is almost at the bottom of the first post.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1468307

Thanks Very Much.

We did tour the model AKV rooms at SSR. WOW they are spot on for an East African Lodge, this is based on our experience in Tanzania.

I was of the understanding that the member tapestry would be placed in the Kidani building at AKV - due to open in 2009.

We toured the AKV models yesterday and were very impressed with the decor, the size of the 1BR living room area , the bath in the master bedroom and the additional full bath in the entry way.

I was of the understanding that the member tapestry would be placed in the Kidani building at AKV - due to open in 2009.

We toured the AKV models yesterday and were very impressed with the decor, the size of the 1BR living room area , the bath in the master bedroom and the additional full bath in the entry way.

That is true Doc...With 2007 almost being half over :scared1: and Kidani Village scheduled to open in early 2009 it will be here before you know it. As for the paperwork getting to members this month who knows for sure.

Thanks for the report on the AKV models....I can't wait to experience them when Kidani opens in 2009. Hopefully, I'll get to make it over to SSR during our July trip.

I guess I should have mentioned that there was a whole lot of construction going on at the Kdani site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter