AKV villa layouts

JimC

DVC Co-Moderator
The DVC website has the villa descriptions up, but the links don't quite work for schematics (at lesat not all of them). I noticed that the larger villas will be in Kidani Village, except for the 3 bdrm villas (larger one floor in Jambo House and smaller two floor in KV).

I wonder if Jambo House and Kadani Village will be booking guarantees or requests and if a separate points chart may be developed fo Jambo House?

The DVC website has the villa descriptions up, but the links don't quite work for schematics (at lesat not all of them). I noticed that the larger villas will be in Kidani Village, except for the 3 bdrm villas (larger one floor in Jambo House and smaller two floor in KV).

I wonder if Jambo House and Kadani Village will be booking guarantees or requests and if a separate points chart may be developed fo Jambo House?

It's an interesting question. I doubt they could or would have separate point charts. If SSR is any indication, they will not book a guarantee for locations. However, they have to tell you where to go to check-in (separate check-in, right?) so it seems this info would have to be on your confirmation. Certainly, you'll be able to control your location by room type to a degree (confirmed dedicated 2BR, etc.).

Jim, I highly doubt there will be separate point charts. First, that would be too deceptive for DVC in my opinion. Second, it would benefit DVC to publish the higher chart in order to increase sales. Third, the grand villa charts are published, and the way I understand it there will be no GVs in the lodge. :smokin:

MG

...the way I understand it there will be no GVs in the lodge. :smokin:

MG

Grand Villa Vacation Home
Sleeps up to 12
One story in Jambo House
2,349 sq. ft. in Jambo House
Two stories in Kidani Village
2,201 sq. ft. in Kidani Village
Click here for room layout

Grand Villa Vacation Home
Sleeps up to 12
One story in Jambo House
2,349 sq. ft. in Jambo House
Two stories in Kidani Village
2,201 sq. ft. in Kidani Village
Click here for room layout
Oh well, I guess I understood it incorrectly! :teeth:

MG

where did it come from?

when I click on AKV and then accommodations

For a while yesterday they had this information up under accommodations link. I'm not sure why they took those pages off. I guess they changed their mind about making the info public. Nothing really earth shattering there not sure why it hasn't been out since they started selling.

For a while yesterday they had this information up under accommodations link. I'm not sure why they took those pages off. I guess they changed their mind about making the info public. Nothing really earth shattering there not sure why it hasn't been out since they started selling.
Yesterday the links for the floor plans were bringing up SSR floor plans. The same was true for the 360-degree link. So maybe they took the Accommodations page down until they fix those links. There were also some mistakes in the info. They listed 2 queen beds in the 2BR lockoffs and listed the wrong number of bathrooms for the 2BRs in Kidani Village (assuming all 1BRs in Kidani Village have 2 bathrooms, then there would be 3 bathrooms in the 2BR lockoffs and possibly also in the dedicated 2BRs).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter