AKV - When?

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
I've read that the lodge rooms renovated into villas will be ready by Sept. 1st 2007, but I haven't seen when the new DVC building portion of the VWL will open. Has that been announced? Sorry if this has already been posted 100 times, I just haven't found it!

Early 2009 is the official word.
I have a trip planned for December 2008, so hope it is sooner!
That's the completion date in the press release last fall. But since it's bigger than the current AKL from what I understand they could be bringing parts of it online during 2008 so they could sell the units and start collecting the money. I'd guess late 2008 would be pretty safe. I'm thinking that way myself.

We were thinking of staying there in June 2009 - hopefully they'll be open then!

We will be at SSR in a few weeks, I am going to walk to DDT and take the bus over to AKV and hopefully take some photos of the construction and of a model room if there's one available. I will post!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter