Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga Sony SAB TV series

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Hey guys. I recently saw on YouTube this really cool live action Aladdin TV series I think most would enjoy. It seems to be based more on the book rather than the Disney interpretation. It is also more like the animated cartoon series for those who enjoyed that. The episodes are posted on YouTube by the TV company that makes the show Sony SAB TV (An Indian station). The actors don't speak English but most of the episodes have subtitles in English, so its easy to follow along. Here is a description from the YouTube page:

"About Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga:
Aladdin is an age-old fantasy tale of a 20-year-old boy and his travails around his family and love. It is an absolute family entertainer show. It has got the fantastical factor of classic tale as well as the nail-biting thriller, heart-warming romance and affecting family equations. Despite being set in a very old legendary talismanic era, all the characters are entertaining, yet relatable which makes the fans correlate with its humor. "

I find the series enjoyable and thought others might as well. As a side note, do you think ABC or Disney Plus might do something similar (Americanized)?

Dude, thank you so much for this. I had no idea this existed. I love international tv, especially Indian tv!
The complete series is on their YouTube channel. There is a rumor that they are making a season 4 next year but no one knows if its true. I wish Disney would make a live action version (like how many foreign shows inspire American counterparts). This was very well done and very respectful to diffrent cultures in my opinion. There are currently over 500 episodes on their channel.

The complete series is on their YouTube channel. There is a rumor that they are making a season 4 next year but no one knows if its true. I wish Disney would make a live action version (like how many foreign shows inspire American counterparts). This was very well done and very respectful to diffrent cultures in my opinion. There are currently over 500 episodes on their channel.
This is great, but how do you activate the subtitles? The version I watched on YT was entirely in Hindi, which I sadly do not speak. Any ideas?

This is great, but how do you activate the subtitles? The version I watched on YT was entirely in Hindi, which I sadly do not speak. Any ideas?
If the English subtitles are available, go to the tools option (the gear symbol) on the video screen. It isn't always available (in those cases I just try to enjoy the episodes the best I can). It is available for most of the ones I have seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter