Aladdin live Action Disney Movie Poll / Discussion

What are your Expectations for the Aladdin Live Action Movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is an odd question-
How much of the movie has ostriches in it?

My movie theater companion has a fear of ostriches and knows that there are some in the movie. If I can tell them exactly what part of the movie they are in and for how long- I can assure them that they won’t “pop up” throughout the movie.

I'm not sure why so many people dislike this version of Aladdin. I not only liked it, but I LOVED it. 10/10 recommend. In fact, the whole time my mind was blown with the singing, acting, music, dancing, special effects, editing, costumes, etc. Just everything!
And if I may say so myself, I don't think it's fair to go into this movie with expectations. That's not how it works. It's a live remake, not an animation remake or a sequel. It was always meant to be its own thing--an adaptation of the original. My only criticism would be that I felt Will Smith's singing voice was very weak in comparison to the others and I don't think his natural pipes do any of the songs justice. I think they should have hired a separate singer to do his parts.

This is an odd question-
How much of the movie has ostriches in it?

My movie theater companion has a fear of ostriches and knows that there are some in the movie. If I can tell them exactly what part of the movie they are in and for how long- I can assure them that they won’t “pop up” throughout the movie.

That’s an... interesting one. I only remember ostriches briefly during “Prince Ali” though so I think you’re good. A few seconds, tops.

Saw it tonight. It was better than I anticipated. Not nearly as good as Mary Poppins Returns but better than Dumbo.

What do you think about the live action remake of the old Disney Animated Movies? Do you like that Disney is doing that, or not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!