Alamo have CD's players in cars?

a742246

And, and, and I caught a fish this big!
Does Alamo have CD players in their cars anymore?

I would assume yes, but it's going to depend on what you rent. Your best bet is to figure out what you are renting, then checking online if that vehicle has one in it. Pretty much every late model vehicle has cd players in them.

I would assume yes, but it's going to depend on what you rent. Your best bet is to figure out what you are renting, then checking online if that vehicle has one in it. Pretty much every late model vehicle has cd players in them.
Thank you.

The question isn't whether Alamo has CD players? The question is does Ford or Chevy or Jeep or Kia..... have CD players. This is an accessory that is being phased out of new car production. It's only a matter of time before it's not in cars anymore. Whether your rental car has a CD player will depend on make and year, not which rental car agency you choose.
You are expected to play your music from your phone, not your CD.

The question isn't whether Alamo has CD players? The question is does Ford or Chevy or Jeep or Kia..... have CD players. This is an accessory that is being phased out of new car production. It's only a matter of time before it's not in cars anymore. Whether your rental car has a CD player will depend on make and year, not which rental car agency you choose.
You are expected to play your music from your phone, not your CD.

Yep. I was quite happy the 2018 car I leased has a CD. However it is the ONLY model in 2017 or 2018 from that manufacturer to have a CD player, and in the 2019 model year and beyond there will be no CD, which will mean no CD players available from the manufacturer at all, at any trim level.

SW

Actually just the opposite. See above post.
While some are phasing them out, namely Toyota and Honda, and Ford just announced that they would be phasing them out over the next few years, starting in 2019 model year, the rest have not, and currently most '15 model year and newer in fact do have cd players. That would account for most of the car rentals, so odds are your rental will have a CD player. In a Forbes article they polled people and 7 out of 10 still want that feature in a car, so they probably won't be going anywhere too soon.
But again your best bet is to pick your rental then just do a quick search online to make sure it has one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter