Alamo late night arrivals?

lukenick1

DIS Veteran
Arriving to MCO approx 11pm-12am. Will there be slim pickings in the full size at that time of night? Seems like that car class is the most popular. THanks

Remember there are 2 Alamo locations at MCO . One on the A side and one on the B side. So you should not have an issue.

So I can go to either?
Yes you can go to either side. I have had flights come in at 11:30 at night and not had an issue going to the side my flight comes in on. I do the online check in at home and go straight out to the garage and bypass the counter. We had an issue in Tampa in the middle of the day they had NO cars so they brought over some National cars for folks waiting for cars. National and Enterprise are also owned by Alamo

They are on opposite sides of the terminal. You would go down to level one, then out to the garage. If you don't like the selection, head back in, up to level 3, across the terminal, down to level one on that side, then out to the garage.

people come and go at all hours. There should be a decent selection.

Rental car availability at an airport location can vary greatly depending upon a large number of factors. Without access to proprietary information and date-specific local market conditions, it's very difficult to predict availability.

Example: Orlando has a massive convention center that hosts lots of high profile events. If there's a national convention that runs Thursday through Sunday and you arrive on a Friday, you have not have many cars from which to choose. That lack of vehicles might be the same whether you arrive at 11am or 11pm.

Rental car availability at an airport location can vary greatly depending upon a large number of factors. Without access to proprietary information and date-specific local market conditions, it's very difficult to predict availability.

Example: Orlando has a massive convention center that hosts lots of high profile events. If there's a national convention that runs Thursday through Sunday and you arrive on a Friday, you have not have many cars from which to choose. That lack of vehicles might be the same whether you arrive at 11am or 11pm.

Lucky I am arriving on a WEdnesday :)

We have never had a problem with a late arrival. They often stock the full size aisle with larger vehicles if they run out of full size cars, like minivans and pickup trucks. We have gotten 7 seat minivans many times in the full size aisle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter