Alamo location @ PBH CLOSING 7/1/02?

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
I just tried to get a rate on-line for Alamo picking up the car on 7/8, and a message appears stating office will close 7/1/02....just thought I'd check here B4 I make the call and check it out. Anyone else run into this?

This is not a surprise.

Who wants to rent a car at the hotel when Universal provides transportation to all of the parks?

Well, I needed to travel a bit further than the parks or in case my family goofs me up and I need to drive them back to Naples Fl., anyway, it's always nice to have the freedom of your own vehicle. I DO love being shuttled around tho, but what if you'd like to hit the beach for the day? Oh well...it's no biggie, just a less expensive way then renting for the whole trip out of MCO.

Thanks sooo much for the heads up Finfan...;)

Just finished speaking with Alamo. That location is indeed closing and they erased my excellent rates!, but still had my reservation (whew!) I was able to speak with a supervisor who then provided me with my original rates along with pickup and drop-off services from the Alamo location at 5905 Intl Dr. (Sheraton Suites).

I am now happy again. :cool:

Glad all worked out Sherilatte.....that wouldv'e been a MAJOR glitch in your plans! Have a great trip!

this subject has given me a major headache. i was told that alamo was being bought out by national which is a no no at universal because they are the disney rental. so i cancelled my alamo at portofino and booked with hertz because i was told they would be at royal pacific which is where we are staying.

:eek: :eek: :eek: ...I will be staying at RPH:eek: :eek: :eek: ...
Wondering can I get the same rates or better at Hertz??!!!Aaarrggh...I need a vacation!!!:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter