Alamo questions

ain0004

DIS Veteran
I have a mid size booked with free upgrade. This will give me a standard correct? Which in turn really gives me a full size at MCO?
also I am hoping for a mini van. If there is non available. Can I cancel reservation that moment and not be charged?

As long as you haven't prepaid, you're not charged if you don't pick the car up. Not sure if things have changed with COVID, but minivans always seem to be in short supply at MCO.

You have to have a Standard booked. Or have a midsize with an upgrade to Standard which will result in full size. If you straight up have a midsize booked and it says midsize on your reservation, then you will have to pick from mid-size row. If reservation indicates "Standard" then you will go to Full size row.
AU2291VYT
AU5592DJK

Last edited:
Yes if you used a code for a free upgrade you will get a full size when you book a mid size at MCO since they don't offer the standard class of car. Have seen a lot of vans in the mid size row.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter