Alarm Clock?

The rooms do not have alarm clocks. You can either use your tv for this feature (set it to "wake up") or you can request a wake up call..........none other than Mickey Mouse himself will call to wake you up! What else would we expect from Disney?

Michelle:Pinkbounc

The inroom clock does have an alarm, you can also either get a wake up call or set the tv. The problem I have will all of these is I tend to wake up at night and like to know what time it is. We bought a very inexpensive Timex travel alarm. It has large numbers, and with a push of a button lights up for night time viewing. We take it on every vacation!

Bring your own reliable alarm clock!

Rae

We took a travel alarm with us but never used it. We only used the ship's wake up call on the day we had to be down for immigration, very early! It was really neat having the "Mouse" wake you up bright and early. Other than that we just woke up when we woke up, after all you are on vacation. Hope you have a great trip!!

Mowanda

I brought a light up alarm clock for those middle of the night checks but never used the alarm Instead, order room service- they call you about 15 minutes before they deliver and by time you have the sleep rubbed out of your happy to be alive eyeballs your coffee will be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter